Social California professor canceled after berating student over police discussion.

I'm surprised the university didn't expel the student and blacklist him from ever joining the workforce.

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences. Retard.

Thanks for the civics lesson pab. You must skip the other threads where conservatives are canceled.

BTW what account are you a returning ban from?

As for the student i think the student has a right their own opinion. If the teacher is agaisnt the student's opinion so what if the student supports the police?
Exactly! Where do these teachers get off thinking it’s their duty or moral obligation to force their opinion on others. I work with people that think differently from me, and they say things I disagree with all the time. Do I start screaming at them and telling them they are wrong? Of course not! This is why schools are turning into these liberal indoctrination places, they force their politics on easily influenced students and flip out when met with any push back.

Not if they are tenured. It’s as difficult to fire a tenured professor.

You are right. Once tenure is secured it's a different ball game. That's why we have to compare apples to apples where the firing of left leaning and right leaning profs is concerned.

You are right. Once tenure is secured it's a different ball game. That's why we have to compare apples to apples where the firing of left leaning and right leaning profs is concerned.

would you agree that academia is more lenient with the left than the right?

I disagree with cancelling her because of her idealogical differences.

However, firing her because she neglecting basic safety practices is absolutely warranted. She said that she would not call police if someone were endangering others with a knife or a gun. You can't employ someone like that. Its a massive liability to the safety of the students. If you see someone endangering students with a fucking gun, you absolutely need to call the police.

Give the liberal rejects what they want already. We already know they aren't armed and are giant soy consuming pussies. They will not survive the society they think they want.

Think two steps ahead, though. We know that crime will skyrocket out of control...but that's what they want. The worse crime gets, the more absolute control is justified.

would you agree that academia is more lenient with the left than the right?

It would entirely depend on how you are defining those terms.

So, for example, would American academia be more tolerant of Marxist propaganda than Himmler propaganda? Yes.

It would entirely depend on how you are defining those terms.

So, for example, would American academia be more tolerant of Marxist propaganda than Himmler propaganda? Yes.

they are more tolerant of marxist viewpoints than they are republicans

I agree. Fuck the police. Im shooting you if you break into my house and threaten me and mine. But, she is probably against the second amendment as well.

they are more tolerant of marxist viewpoints than they are republicans

He says in the thread about the fired anti-cop prof. But please stay tuned to those Tucker segments, bro.

I agree. Fuck the police. Im shooting you if you break into my house and threaten me and mine. But, she is probably against the second amendment as well.

Like the Breanna Taylor incident? Honestly if 10 cops break into your house and you know what's happening, your best bet is being face down on the ground with your hands on top of your head. In theirs mind you're an armed suspect and fighting back in any way is suicide.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cypress-college-teacher-leave-absence-police-argument-student

An adjunct college professor has been terminated after she repeatedly talked down to a student because he said cops are heroes. She went on to say cops are a threat to society and she would not call police if someone broke into her home.

She was teaching at Cypress college and truthfully, I am really surprised this happened. Usually, woke liberals in academia are protected and professors on the other side are the ones that get in trouble for this sort of thing. Good for this kid. He spoke well and I definitely agree with his opinions.

It's almost hard to believe but there are one or two people in Orange County who still have some sense.

That teacher sounds insane.

That being said: There is nothing wrong with telling people to know their rights, be wary of how they respond to police, and better yet, not respond at all beyond what you are legally required to provide. Everyone should watch videos like this one to understand why no matter how innocent you are, dont provide literally anything beyond what may be legally required. Watch any facebook or youtube video of somebody not providing police with answers/pleading the fifth and swarms of morons call them rude idiots or how "they should just cooperate."

I mentioned this in a different thread but it’s worth reiterating.

When me and my brothers reached our teenage years, my dad said all of us down separately and told us that unless we are the obvious victims of crime, the police do not have our best interests in mind.

be respectful but don’t tell them anything you wouldn’t tell any other stranger.

I think the country is sliding towards the right now that the dems used pc crap to create chaos, fear and anger and got the power back.

Most of academia is very liberal

I'm not so sure. Liberal arts perhaps. Huge amounts of academia are engineers, scientists and other STEM at the Undergrad level which I don't think lean one way or another. Same for post-grad including law school, med school, etc. I'm happy to be proven wrong but that is my guess.

Like the Breanna Taylor incident? Honestly if 10 cops break into your house and you know what's happening, your best bet is being face down on the ground with your hands on top of your head. In theirs mind you're an armed suspect and fighting back in any way is suicide.

No. Fuck that dumb broad. Im saying, fuck the police, I wont call them. I will shoot you if you break into my house and threaten my family. The police will be called AFTER I shoot you. Not before, in order to stop you from fucking with me. Got it now?

Back