Social California professor canceled after berating student over police discussion.

nhbbear

Duty Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/cypress-college-teacher-leave-absence-police-argument-student

An adjunct college professor has been terminated after she repeatedly talked down to a student because he said cops are heroes. She went on to say cops are a threat to society and she would not call police if someone broke into her home.

She was teaching at Cypress college and truthfully, I am really surprised this happened. Usually, woke liberals in academia are protected and professors on the other side are the ones that get in trouble for this sort of thing. Good for this kid. He spoke well and I definitely agree with his opinions.

I read she was placed on leave, not terminated.

She's only an adjunct. I wouldn't expect the college to try too hard to stick their neck out for her.

She's only an adjunct. I wouldn't expect the college to try too hard to stick their neck out for her.

I am still really surprised by this move. Most of academia is very liberal

I am still really surprised by this move. Most of academia is very liberal
And that is why most of the Eastern parts of the World will be moving up with academia. I feel sad reading these such stories what is happening in America.

And that is why most of the Eastern parts of the World will be moving up with academia. I feel sad reading these such stories what is happening in America.

yeah, they focus more on actual academics rather than social awareness and discussions

It’s because most threads about crazy leftists in office or higher education go to the a great Beyond while Queen B and one off any race baiting threads stay here. Almost as if the mods here are like this professor...

Maybe because her threads attract attention of people discrediting and destroying her in just about every thread. Maybe for the entertainment value.

yeah, they focus more on actual academics rather than social awareness and discussions
I hate to say this but the more the west is focused on "social awareness and discussions" the more its likely that the most of the west will hedge downwards.

I mean do i need bring the examples how parts of Asia, even China treat their own comic books in such a way that is not even seen as woke?

Chinese Manga fantasy fiction. Unlike some in the west where most comics and books even are to heavily focused on this social awareness.
8c764acba0720917ad88b55a4c64a385c7be7b00_hq.jpg

not quite sure what you mean by this. I am educated but the opposite of woke
You’re woke. It’s ok. It’s not a bad thing. All it means is you will start seeing more and more things through the lens of equality as demonstrated in what you witnessed in this college zoom incident

Last edited:
I hate to say this but the more the west is focused on "social awareness and discussions" the more its likely that the most of the west will hedge downwards.

I mean do i need bring the examples how parts of Asia, even China treat their own comic books in such a way that is not even seen as woke?

Chinese Manga fantasy fiction. Unlike some in the west where most comics and books even are to heavily focused on this social awareness.
8c764acba0720917ad88b55a4c64a385c7be7b00_hq.jpg
That is an awesome illustration! What is that manga about? I’d love to read a translation

Back