Law Cain Velazquez arrested for shooting.

Imagine having your niece or daughter rapped and actually think straight.

Imagine being so bad at enacting revenge and protecting your family and that you fail to get revenge and end up locked up in prison unable to protect your family.

Congrats, you've victimized your kid again by taking their Dad away from them.

We're not animals. Impulse control or at the very least logical thought should rule. Is it better to try and fail to kill someone in public for all to see or better to have the object of your rage suffer either in prison branded as a chomo or suffer "somehow" in another setting devoid of witnesses and absent from innocent bystanders being harmed?

That's right I don't know you, but your comment ozzes of someone that isn't a parent. I don't think anyone is claiming what he did was logical. But any man that fathered a kid, and has a had a relationship with his kid, can damn sure understand. This is a "crime" of passion times 10. As for the scumbags step dad that's a 'Casualty of war' , hell he is still alive. You associate with a piece of shit, then you should expect some heat. Should be a much lesser charge.

If you are looking to blame someone, its the shitty legal system, and those two scumb bag judges who let the let the pedo go and kept Cain

You don't have to be a parent to understand that abusing a child is beyond heinous, and the idea of it would make most people's blood boil. It's a universal thing, and just about anybody understands the rage a parent would feel if they were in that situation. But we aren't talking about feelings, we're talking about law.
If your frat buddy was accused of rape and her father came after the guy, shot him, and you, it's just a "casualty of war"? Take this mindset when looking at any heinous crime, and you're excusing people to recklessly seek revenge, fuck who gets hurt in the process.
What is the point of laws and courts if people could just skip trials and go execute people?
You have to actually be found guilty of something before you can pay for the crime.

Last edited:
And there's the disparity. I agree that a female teacher who has sex with a male student has something wrong with her and needs to be punished. But unless the guy is gay he probably isn't a victim.

It's not the will to participate in the crime ,

Last edited:
Imagine being so bad at enacting revenge and protecting your family and that you fail to get revenge and end up locked up in prison unable to protect your family.

Congrats, you've victimized your kid again by taking their Dad away from them.

We're not animals. Impulse control or at the very least logical thought should rule. Is it better to try and fail to kill someone in public for all to see or better to have the object of your rage suffer either in prison branded as a chomo or suffer "somehow" in another setting devoid of witnesses and absent from innocent bystanders being harmed?

Let me guess you would have done right, whats the name of your pet daughter?

That's right I don't know you, but your comment ozzes of someone that isn't a parent. I don't think anyone is claiming what he did was logical. But any man that fathered a kid, and has a had a relationship with his kid, can damn sure understand. This is a "crime" of passion times 10. As for the scumbags step dad that's a 'Casualty of war' , hell he is still alive. You associate with a piece of shit, then you should expect some heat. Should be a much lesser charge.

If you are looking to blame someone, its the shitty legal system, and those two scumb bag judges who let the let the pedo go and kept Cain

Or, my comment oozes of someone who is in his 40's, has been violent to some extent in his past, and thankfully grew and matured beyond that to the point that I can judge how my actions affect my future and the future of those I love.

Walk in on an adult harming a family member? Given the ability to do so, that person is more f*cked than they can imagine if nobody talks me down or whisks the perp away.

Beyond that I'm not dumb enough or so lacking in impulse control to do what Cain did. If I considered vengeful action I'd hope to actually accomplish my goal, not shoot the wrong person in public then wave bye bye to my family from the back of a cop car.

Has anyone verified that it was his own child? I haven't read anything beyond what appears to be people jumping to the conclusion that it was his child which may be logical or wholly incorrect absent the facts.

Let me guess you would have done right, whats the name of your pet daughter?

Let me guess, you'd have done the same thing and sat in jail without thinking that you f*cked up and did something stupid and misguided that hurt your family further?

And it was HIS DAUGHTER that this happened to as far you know? Source?

Or, my comment oozes of someone who is in his 40's, has been violent to some extent in his past, and thankfully grew and matured beyond that to the point that I can judge how my actions affect my future and the future of those I love.

Walk in on an adult harming a family member? Given the ability to do so, that person is more f*cked than they can imagine if nobody talks me down or whisks the perp away.

Beyond that I'm not dumb enough or so lacking in impulse control to do what Cain did. If I considered vengeful action I'd hope to actually accomplish my goal, not shoot the wrong person in public then wave bye bye to my family from the back of a cop car.

Has anyone verified that it was his own child? I haven't read anything beyond what appears to be people jumping to the conclusion that it was his child which may be logical or wholly incorrect absent the facts.

Ok let me ask you point blank are you a father?

You don't have to be a parent to understand that abusing a child is beyond heinous, and the idea of it would make most people's blood boil. It's a universal thing, and just about anybody understands the rage a parent would feel if they were in that situation. But we aren't talking about feelings, we're talking about law.
If your frat buddy was accused of rape and her father came after the guy, shot him, and you, it's just a "casualty of war"? Take this mindset when looking at any heinous crime, and you're excusing people to recklessly seek revenge, fuck who gets hurt in the process.
What is the point of laws and courts if people could just skip trials and go execute people?
You have to actually be found guilty of something before you can pay for the crime.

Yeah you don't have to be a parent to recognize the heinousness of the crime. But you have to be a parent to understand how the passion element of what happend, changes drastically when its your underage kid. How that would completely blind you. Case in point, I'd probably be agreeing with you, before I became a father.

As for the laws, they're not flawless. Wasn't long ago you had Jim Crow laws etc. In my and alot of peoples book, those 2 judges, especially the first one that let the pedo out, are way bigger culprits then Cain.

Good to see the gym is afraid of this scumbag judge

Let me guess, you'd have done the same thing and sat in jail without thinking that you f*cked up and did something stupid and misguided that hurt your family further?

And it was HIS DAUGHTER that this happened to as far you know? Source?

Let me guess you don´t have kids, you have pets as kids.

Let me guess you don´t have kids, you have pets as kids.

I don't put personal info on here. If it makes you feel better to think that I can't possibly have kids because I'm not the type to condone f*cking your wife and kids over with a possible 10 to 20 year sentence for Attempted (and failed) First Degree Murder be my guest.

If it happened to Cain's kid I understand a consuming rage and the want for revenge. If that's the case his actions brought him no revenge, saw the wrong person injured, and may result in him not being able to provide that which the victim truly needs; his love and support.

Do you have kids? How many? Boys? Girls? How much info do you put out here on the public domain concerning your marital or parental status?

I don't put personal info on here. If it makes you feel better to think that I can't possibly have kids because I'm not the type to condone f*cking your wife and kids over with a possible 10 to 20 year sentence for Attempted (and failed) First Degree Murder be my guest.

If it happened to Cain's kid I understand a consuming rage and the want for revenge. If that's the case his actions brought him no revenge, saw the wrong person injured, and may result in him not being able to provide that which the victim truly needs; his love and support.

Do you have kids? How many? Boys? Girls? How much info do you put out here on the public domain concerning your marital or parental status?

EtdpPVsXAAET2DW.jpg

lets criticized a guy for not handling right a terrible crime like child abuse from the comfort of our keyboards.

EtdpPVsXAAET2DW.jpg

lets criticized a guy for not handling right a terrible crime like child abuse from the comfort of our keyboards.

Or, let's be keyboard white knights and pretend that he's beyond criticism for grabbing a handgun, chasing down a vehicle, firing indiscriminately into the truck, injuring the wrong the person, and potentially removing himself from his kid's lives for however long an Attempted 1st Degree Murder conviction might net him.

You wanna tell us how many kids you have? Boys? Girls? Got a wife that would miss you if you pulled this stunt? You're awfully curious about me, surely you don't mind filling us in on you right?

Good to see the gym is afraid of this scumbag judge

It makes sense for Cain to be held without bail at least temporarily. He probably still wants to kill the guy.

Based on the evidence presented in the UFC thread its not clear on whether the guy is guilty or being a pedo. I'm going to withhold judgment until we know more.

It makes sense for Cain to be held without bail at least temporarily. He probably still wants to kill the guy.

Based on the evidence presented in the UFC thread its not clear on whether the guy is guilty or being a pedo. I'm going to withhold judgment until we know more.
By your logic, you're saying not to judge this pedo even though the investigators say he molested Cain's son over 100 times and other kids? <{clintugh}>
But also by your logic don't release Cain be he "probably still wants to kill the guy". <{outtahere}>

Or, let's be keyboard white knights and pretend that he's beyond criticism for grabbing a handgun, chasing down a vehicle, firing indiscriminately into the truck, injuring the wrong the person, and potentially removing himself from his kid's lives for however long an Attempted 1st Degree Murder conviction might net him.

You wanna tell us how many kids you have? Boys? Girls? Got a wife that would miss you if you pulled this stunt? You're awfully curious about me, surely you don't mind filling us in on you right?

I´m not curious about you, anyone that blames a pedophile victim is clearly a loser. The pedophile should not be out on the streets, that is the issue.
If you want to know how many kids I have, just search sherdog, I have said in multiple threads already.

"Harry Eugene Goularte, 43, was released by cops after being charged with molesting a minor under 14 "up to 100 times"

Last edited:
By your logic, you're saying not to judge this pedo even though the investigators say he molested Cain's son over 100 times and other kids? <{clintugh}>
But also by your logic don't release Cain be he "probably still wants to kill the guy". <{outtahere}>

We have Pedo lovers in this thread

I´m not curious about you, anyone that blames a pedophile victim is clearly a loser. The pedophile should not be out on the streets, that is the issue.
If you want to know how many kids I have, just search sherdog, I have said in multiple thread already.

"Harry Eugene Goularte, 43, was released by cops after being charged with molesting a minor under 14 "up to 100 times"
Yeah these pedo apologists are disgusting.

I'm saying the court should judge him. Based on what I've heard so far its not clear whether he was just helping little kids at a daycare go to the bathroom or molesting them. That's why the full investigation and the case needs to play out.

Back