Cain Velasquez: The aztec warrior

Insane cardio and mental toughness. Watch the Brock fight again and you will see both qualities.

He looks Spanish, his dad looks very white and they are probably white hispanics in the census.

Weird how these kind of people always get some complex about their race/ethnicity
Like how Malcolm X was half white and very light skin and went all extremist
White supremacist in the US are total mongrels with brown eyes etc.

They over compensate for "not quite making it".

To be fair at least according to Spike Lee's Malcolm X movie (I assume it's accurate) Malcolm X's mother was half-White because her mother was raped by a White man. If that's true I can see why he had a fierce resentment for White people despite being light-skinned, not to mention for all of the racism that he and many other African-Americans experienced during that time period.

Many White Americans have some Native American and even African-American ancestry (a little and mainly distant ancestry otherwise they wouldn't pass as White). I'm not sure what brown eyes has to do with anything though. Dark eyes and dark hair are certainly common in Europe and have nothing to do with non-European ancestry.

My favourite heavy weight him and jds abd Rory are the only reason imo to watch the hw division

He's going to whoop JDS's ass again and these types of conversations will be fueled.

There is only one Aztek Warrior. May he RIP

130618123849-e82a48e1-ef1b-1f29-ad9b-757b1b07bd0e-bbepisode307day2-28cama1-29011-620xb.jpg

Last edited:
He looks Spanish, his dad looks very white and they are probably white hispanics in the census.

Weird how these kind of people always get some complex about their race/ethnicity
Like how Malcolm X was half white and very light skin and went all extremist
White supremacist in the US are total mongrels with brown eyes etc.

They over compensate for "not quite making it".

No. Being ethnocentric is normal and healthy. Your teachers taught you bullshit.

If he was a true Aztec warrior then he would speak the language of his indio ancestors, Nahuatl. But he speaks Spanish, the white man's language.

Also, if his ancestors were so strong, why did they die and get raped and pillaged by the white Europeans? Now they are all mutts.

AhmoKualli popoloc!
TEHAxontlamati aletzin....
I speak a few dialects of Nahuatl/Maya my people are of Zacateco blood, we only mixed with the Apache in my paternal family, ZERO spanish blood!
And not only that the armys consisting of spaniards (who were easily defeated)/Mexica (the people you all so ignorantly reffer to as aztec without even understanding the word.) Could not defeat my Chichmec ancestors, you should read about how Zacatecas (Zacatl=grass Zacateco=people of the grass Zacatecas=land of grass) became a part of mexico.

There are many in mexico that are not mixed, just as much if not more than Amerindians in the north.

I think if you knew the real story of what happened in not only Tenochtitlan but all over turtle island you would have far more respect for its native people.
Want truth put down the history books and read the damn Codex's.

Or ask us.

I'm Mexican myself, and a big Cain fan, but I gotta say the whole thing with every Mexican/Mex-American with Native blood saying they are Aztec is tiresome and uneducated. From what I've heard (correct me if I'm wrong) Cain's family comes from Northern Mexico which was not Aztec territory. Chance's are Cain's Native background is actually more Apache than Aztec.

Regardless, I'll be rooting for him on the 19th. The whole Aztec thing is annoying, and I'm not a fan of the traces of "choloness" Cain has, but no one is perfect. I still think Cain is a respectful and honorable guy, and I'm a huge fan of his fight-style in the cage.

The Aztec Royal Army was thought to have numbered up to 400,000 warrior with elite classes and they were all specialized in combat.

Hernan Cortez only had around 300 men to begin with, many who weren't soldiers. The Aztecs didn't rape the Spaniards for the same reason the Incas didn't either.

They thought Hernan Cortez and his men were Quetzalcoatl (the feathered snake, or the White bearded god). Instead they welcomed them to which the Spanish took advantage and sided with many other tribes.

In the end it was desease brought over from Europe that wiped out more than half the population of Tenochtitlan.

Cool fact. The Aztecs came from the tribe of the Mexicas same as the Apache. They were fierce and savage warriors feared in all of the American Continent.

No such thing as a "royal" army-Ozelotl auh Cuahtli!
No one thought he was Ketzalcoatl, cortez is a liar and bartelome de las casas called him on it. Ketzalcoatl (ketzal-co-aht)or Quetzal (the way white men write it) If i were to say "Ketzalli" in front of a women she would recognize that i am calling her Beautiful, Coatl describes a serpent. So in english it would literally mean beautiful serpent however in Nahuatl it emphasizes on the beauty of the beast. He is after all a teotl! Son of Ometeotl, ....god.

cortez convinced the Tlaxcaltecas and other tribes in the east that they would take the land and turn them powerful, more lies. Even took the traitorous Malinche for himself. His war was fought through manipulation.
Nothing honorable in the tactics he used, men would return home from hunting to find his family impaled on a spike, they specifical thought of terrible way to torture the heathen out of people.

Aztec came from the term Aztecatl, who were originally from Ute or what we call Utah today, Huitzilopotchtli gave a vision to Mexictli who began the journey from Chichimoztoc (land of white heron) Mexica came from the name Mexictli, Mexica is the tribe of the island where Mexico city is today. Aztec reffers to the triple alliance between 3 great societys at the time. During the wondering years the Aztecatl traveled all of what many "Mexicans" reffer to as "Aztlan", Mixing with many tribes, some of the stuff you read about this is garbage, some is based in fact, all the tribes including my maternal tribe (Chumash) have the same words, i can speak a bit of Samala as well, and there are many similarities as well as many practices that extend past the border.

I'm Mexican myself, and a big Cain fan, but I gotta say the whole thing with every Mexican/Mex-American with Native blood saying they are Aztec is tiresome and uneducated. From what I've heard (correct me if I'm wrong) Cain's family comes from Northern Mexico which was not Aztec territory. Chance's are Cain's Native background is actually more Apache than Aztec.

Regardless, I'll be rooting for him on the 19th. The whole Aztec thing is annoying, and I'm not a fan of the traces of "choloness" Cain has, but no one is perfect. I still think Cain is a respectful and honorable guy, and I'm a huge fan of his fight-style in the cage.

North would be Chichimecas like My paternal tribe Zacateco, or Purapecha Guachichiles, Caxcan etc. Basicly we look more like Amerindians than Maya who are darker and have less asiatic eyes.
Chichimeca_Nations.png

Warfare from Europe and Asia was brutal, KilledByDeath. Honor serves no purpose. All that matters is victory. Russian Jews came back from fighting in WW2 as well and found their families in their houses riddled with bullets.

North would be Chichimecas like My paternal tribe Zacateco, or Purapecha Guachichiles, Caxcan etc. Basicly we look more like Amerindians than Maya who are darker and have less asiatic eyes.

I'm talking farther north. From What I remember Cain has family pretty much right across the border.

Who gives a damn if he's Mexican or American? Seriously. Just lol @ all these identical race-discussions every time Cain's name is mentioned.

Back