Cain Velasquez: The aztec warrior

Agree with you, Cevo. Also, look at the source. Does Cain call himself the "Aztec Warrior"? No, he doesn't. There's nothing wrong with Cain embracing his heritage, even though he's American.Did the Germans, Italians, Irish, Chinese, Japanese give up their heritage. No, they retain large parts of their culture. They continue to speak their parents' native language, eat their food, celebrate their customs, follow their faith, etc.

A lot of you guys have serious problems with Cain for no reason other than him having a "Brown Pride" tattoo on his chest. Big freaken deal. If you think him having a "Brown Bride" tattoo is the same as having a "White Pride" tattoo, there is something wrong with you. When you think of "White Power, White Pride," unfortunately, most people will think of the KKK and white-supremacist groups. When you hear the words "Brown Pride," nothing comes to mind. What? You think there are "Latino/Hispanic" groups in the US that want to cleanse the US of all race and ethnic groups besides "Brown people." I'm sure there are, but nothing on the scale of the KKK and other white-supremacist groups.

In addition, Latinos/Hispanics come in all colors. You wouldn't dare call an Argentinian, Puerto-Rice or Cuban a Brown Hispanic. They'd smack you over the head. For the most part, they consider themselves White Hispanics. In Mexico and Peru, you have Black, Brown, White Hispanics, and even Asian Hispanics. The former president of Peru was an Asian Hispanic.

Finally, if you don't like Cain, stop coming in here to troll. Grow up.

*The Cali Warrior

Dudes 'Merican.

Agree with you, Cevo. Also, look at the source. Does Cain call himself the "Aztec Warrior"? No, he doesn't. There's nothing wrong with Cain embracing his heritage, even though he's American.Did the Germans, Italians, Irish, Chinese, Japanese give up their heritage. No, they retain large parts of their culture. They continue to speak their parents' native language, eat their food, celebrate their customs, follow their faith, etc.

A lot of you guys have serious problems with Cain for no reason other than him having a "Brown Pride" tattoo on his chest. Big freaken deal. If you think him having a "Brown Bride" tattoo is the same as having a "White Pride" tattoo, there is something wrong with you. When you think of "White Power, White Pride," unfortunately, most people will think of the KKK and white-supremacist groups. When you hear the words "Brown Pride," nothing comes to mind. What? You think there are "Latino/Hispanic" groups in the US that want to cleanse the US of all race and ethnic groups besides "Brown people." I'm sure there are, but nothing on the scale of the KKK and other white-supremacist groups.

In addition, Latinos/Hispanics come in all colors. You wouldn't dare call an Argentinian, Puerto-Rice or Cuban a Brown Hispanic. They'd smack you over the head. For the most part, they consider themselves White Hispanics. In Mexico and Peru, you have Black, Brown, White Hispanics, and even Asian Hispanics. The former president of Peru was an Asian Hispanic.

Finally, if you don't like Cain, stop coming in here to troll. Grow up.

Haha what? A lot of people think "brown pride" is a reference similar to "white pride" or KKK type shit.

You answered your own question about "what comes to mind when you see "brown pride"" before you even asked it.

We get it, you like Cain. All this dumb shit is your opinion.

@The Clinch. Well, elaborate. What comes to mind? You are going to tell me "Brown Pride" and "White Pride" are the same. The whole "White Pride" was tarnished by white supremacist groups in the US. If not for these morons, I'm sure it would have been perfectly fine to get a "White Pride" tattoo.

Here's another idea for you. Do a google search and compare the search results between "White Pride" and "Brown Pride." Big difference.

Last edited:
Great fighter, but he's probably got more conquistador in him than Aztec.

Lol at the way they brand this guy though. "Aztec warrior" lol, you'd think he was born in the heart of the Mexican jungle and only spoke Spanish.

[YT]OYi6-gRfGHE[/YT]

Cain is the man!
Im looking forward to seeing him hold his belt for a while.

Cain, Jones and Silva are the most exciting champions we've ever seen in the sport.

Hıs pace ıs somethıng dıfferent

What? You think there are "Latino/Hispanic" groups in the US that want to cleanse the US of all race and ethnic groups besides "Brown people." I'm sure there are, but nothing on the scale of the KKK and other white-supremacist groups.

LMAO. You've obviously never been to California. Or any border state, for that matter.

Cain Velasquez is a Spaniard.

Get your history right. Aztecs did not have Olive skin, their skin was reddish brown.

Nice try though.

Cain Velasquez is a Spaniard.

Get your history right. Aztecs did not have Olive skin, their skin was reddish brown.

Nice try though.

Most Mexicans are mestizos, mixed with indigenous and European blood. His facial features are nothing like that of a pure blooded Spaniard.

Most Mexicans are mestizos, mixed with indigenous and European blood. His facial features are nothing like that of a pure blooded Spaniard.

looks much more mediterranean than native american, specially when he doesn't shave.

He's American, poor fella thinks he is from mexico.

He is not an "Aztec Warrior", He is not a Mexican or a Spanish Conquistador.... He is an American who wrestled in school and trains boxing,kick boxing and jiu-jitsu and fights as a heavyweight in the Ultimate Fighting Championship holding the heavyweight belt. Cut the bullshit.

LMAO. You've obviously never been to California. Or any border state, for that matter.

Name one of these groups.
I know people from every Mexican/Native american group, chapter and movement out here in southern california, not one of them believe whites or any other people should go back to europe or anything like that, only racists and imperialists are targets for any of the groups around here..

I seriously will never understand the obsession with "heritage" in North America.

I watched Dances with Wolves recently and wanted to hear some pawnee language (that sounded violent as fuck in the movie, check out the link that I'm posting if you're curious).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBC7FcR5FVo

So I go on youtube and find some pawnee language vid. Turns out that the dude who made it discovered that he had some pawnee "heritage" and wanted to reconnect with "one of his ancestral languages" or some bullshit.
He's also supposed to be half Cherokee but looking at his profile pic, he just looked like a garden variety overweigth white American with pink skin.
Lol.

Back