Cain Velasquez: The aztec warrior

Good highlight reel

In b4 50 pages of "he's American" and "if a white guy had a white pride tattoo".

American is not an ethnicity - it's a nationality, so Cain is an American. Cain's ethnicity is Mexican, so he's a Mexican American.

Nationality = citizenship
Ethnicity = race, descent

That dude has more Spanish running through him its not even funny. Yea he is Mestizo but there is no way in hell a Aztec warrior is that light.

i'm sure he's great-great grandfather was a spanish conquistador

American is not an ethnicity - it's a nationality, so Cain is an American. Cain's ethnicity is Mexican, so he's a Mexican American.

Nationality = citizenship
Ethnicity = race, descent

Mexican is a nationality bro LOL

Ladies and gentleman, I'm ashamed to present Mr. Stormfront!

Give him a round of applause!

Interracial_braces.gif
EEEEWWWW that's gross!

They have braces!

Cain is my favorite heavyweight of all time. I love the fact that he never celebrates after his victories. That tells me two things: (1) he respects the sport and his opponents, and (2) he expects to win (i.e., why celebrate something that was a foregone conclusion in your mind?)

WAR BROWN PRIDE!

Cro Cop did that long before Cain. Recognize.

Cain isn't mexican. He was born in US, grew in US, studied in US, trained in US and lives in US.

No matter where your parents are from, if you are born and brought up in US, you are american. Now if he wants mexicans to relate to him, all power to him.

Cain isn't mexican. He was born in US, grew in US, studied in US, trained in US and lives in US.

No matter where your parents are from, if you are born and brought up in US, you are american. Now if he wants mexicans to relate to him, all power to him.

He's Mexican-American. Just deal with it.

I have to say, it sounds like you're solely out to bash Cain. First this whole "if he was truly from this heritage, he wouldn't speak Spanish ... a white man's language"?? From Spain or not, you neglect that it's the most common language among people of the entire world, second only to Chinese. Then you follow up with this crap about a pretty awful piece of history. The answer by the way, is advancements in weapons and armor. Why aren't you banned? Is there some kind of new whitebelt protection plan or something?

The Aztec Royal Army was thought to have numbered up to 400,000 warrior with elite classes and they were all specialized in combat.

Hernan Cortez only had around 300 men to begin with, many who weren't soldiers. The Aztecs didn't rape the Spaniards for the same reason the Incas didn't either.

They thought Hernan Cortez and his men were Quetzalcoatl (the feathered snake, or the White bearded god). Instead they welcomed them to which the Spanish took advantage and sided with many other tribes.

In the end it was desease brought over from Europe that wiped out more than half the population of Tenochtitlan.

Cool fact. The Aztecs came from the tribe of the Mexicas same as the Apache. They were fierce and savage warriors feared in all of the American Continent.

Last edited:
If he was a true Aztec warrior then he would speak the language of his indio ancestors, Nahuatl. But he speaks Spanish, the white man's language.

Also, if his ancestors were so strong, why did they die and get raped and pillaged by the white Europeans? Now they are all mutts.

Speaking of that :

"El Conquistador" would sound even better, and would maybe had more chance to be true. :icon_twis

Hernan Cortez only had around 300 men to begin with, many who weren't soldiers.

He very quickly had significant aid of other American tribes, who didn't like Aztecs. Obvious 'enemy of my enemy' tactics worked greatly.

Mexican is a nationality bro LOL

Mexican is both a nationality and ethnicity. But I suppose that if we want to get even more technical, Mexicans are made up of Spanish and native blood (for the most part).

He looks Spanish, his dad looks very white and they are probably white hispanics in the census.

Weird how these kind of people always get some complex about their race/ethnicity
Like how Malcolm X was half white and very light skin and went all extremist
White supremacist in the US are total mongrels with brown eyes etc.

They over compensate for "not quite making it".

Back