Cain Velasquez: The aztec warrior

This thread exemplifies why fighters like Jones are hated

Good old fashion racism.

I think the only thing hated on Sherdog as much as Jones skin color, is Cains ethnic identification.

This thread will digress with ignorance and hopefully and properly find its way into Wasteland.

@The Clinch. Well, elaborate. What comes to mind? You are going to tell me "Brown Pride" and "White Pride" are the same. The whole "White Pride" was tarnished by white supremacist groups in the US. If not for these morons, I'm sure it would have been perfectly fine to get a "White Pride" tattoo.

Here's another idea for you. Do a google search and compare the search results between "White Pride" and "Brown Pride." Big difference.

This. I know there's La Raza and the whole "we're going to take back our land" building among Latino Supremacists but I'm pretty sure that Cain's "Brown Pride" tattoo is meant to express ethnic pride in the way that "Black Pride" meant you were not ashamed to be Black in the James Brown "Say it loud I'm Black and I'm proud!" sense vs. The New Black Panther Party and their "We hate White Devils! You want freedom you're going to have to kill some White babies" sense. It's not about racial hatred but pride in your ethnicity/race. White Supremacists claim they just love their race but if you read what those people write on the internet amongst themselves they are clearly racists.

Cain grew up in the poor Hispanic community where it's easy to feel like a minority and cling to your ethnic heritage because society pressures you to.

War Cain

everyone of you arguing about this (his ethnicity) instead of his fighting prowess are idiots..

War Cain

everyone of you arguing about this (his ethnicity) instead of his fighting prowess are idiots..

you just insulted everyone in this thread for doing something you dislike. you must have lots of friends

He's American and if a white guy had a white pride tattoo they'd never allow that

tat-descrip-1.gif

Feel the pride, eh...

Who strategized that? There's your answer...

I agree with your statement about other Indians.

Not so fast my Nazi friend.

The "strategy" was largely a strategic alliance in which both Spanish and the Indian confederacies aligned against the Aztecs used their various skills to defeat the Aztecs. You cannot ascribe the defeat of the Aztecs solely to the Spanish without engaging in historical revisionism to suit your White Supremacist views.

Name one of these groups.
I know people from every Mexican/Native american group, chapter and movement out here in southern california, not one of them believe whites or any other people should go back to europe or anything like that, only racists and imperialists are targets for any of the groups around here..

5501501286_2465de2168.jpg

you just insulted everyone in this thread for doing something you dislike. you must have lots of friends

No not everyone, and I could give a shit if you like it or not..:icon_chee

And yes I have lots of friends. Doesn't matter if you can't see them:icon_chee

Aztec warrior? That makes no sense what so ever. That being said, I love Cain and the way he fights. Ruthless!

KilledByDeath will you ever answer the question as to whether you believe in the Aztlan movement?

Not so fast my Nazi friend.

The "strategy" was largely a strategic alliance in which both Spanish and the Indian confederacies aligned against the Aztecs used their various skills to defeat the Aztecs. You cannot ascribe the defeat of the Aztecs solely to the Spanish without engaging in historical revisionism to suit your White Supremacist views.

Curiously this is the first time I've seen someone downplaying the role of the Spanish in the fall of the Aztecs in order to deflate a supposed "Nazi's white supremacist" argument on how integral the Spanish were in toppling the Aztecs.

Warfare from Europe and Asia was brutal, KilledByDeath. Honor serves no purpose. All that matters is victory. Russian Jews came back from fighting in WW2 as well and found their families in their houses riddled with bullets.

Lets try to stay focused on the conversation big boy

White pride and white power are two different things.
But you knew that.

"White pride is a slogan indicating pride in being white. The slogan is primarily used by neo-Nazi and white supremacist organizations"

411px-Aryan_Guard_05.jpg

As an army veteran I'd like to just say, brown pride.

Back