Cain Velasquez: The aztec warrior

Cain is such a frigging killer. I love how he's so confident but he's not a douche about it. Besides JDS no one out there is gonna give him any competition for years. Maybe Cormier but he's way too old to be a top guy in MMA.

I have aztec running through my blood as well! Cains ancestors give him strength.

If he was a true Aztec warrior then he would speak the language of his indio ancestors, Nahuatl. But he speaks Spanish, the white man's language.

Also, if his ancestors were so strong, why did they die and get raped and pillaged by the white Europeans? Now they are all mutts.

If he was a true Aztec warrior then he would speak the language of his indio ancestors, Nahuatl. But he speaks Spanish, the white man's language.

Also, if his ancestors were so strong, why did they die and get raped and pillaged by the white Europeans? Now they are all mutts.

They didn't. Their collapse was mostly due to other Indians siding with the Spanish.

And that's why Cain is probably not Aztec. When you read about the history of the Aztec collapse, it seems as if there probably weren't many Aztecs left and a lot of people who think they are descended from Aztecs are more likely descended from other Indians in Mexico.

Umm the Spanish disease raped the Aztecs... that is why they speak Spanish now and not English....

I have to say, it sounds like you're solely out to bash Cain. First this whole "if he was truly from this heritage, he wouldn't speak Spanish ... a white man's language"?? From Spain or not, you neglect that it's the most common language among people of the entire world, second only to Chinese. Then you follow up with this crap about a pretty awful piece of history. The answer by the way, is advancements in weapons and armor. Why aren't you banned? Is there some kind of new whitebelt protection plan or something?

JDS will be ready again, with a result like this:

1.gif

The way Valasquez Mixes up strikes and takedowns is a thing of beauty. Cain is the HW GSP with heavy hands.

Cain is such a frigging killer. I love how he's so confident but he's not a douche about it. Besides JDS no one out there is gonna give him any competition for years. Maybe Cormier but he's way too old to be a top guy in MMA.

Cormier's too old to be a top guy. No 3 in the world aint good enuf for ya.

They didn't. Their collapse was mostly due to other Indians siding with the Spanish.

And that's why Cain is probably not Aztec. When you read about the history of the Aztec collapse, it seems as if there probably weren't many Aztecs left and a lot of people who think they are descended from Aztecs are more likely descended from other Indians in Mexico.

Who strategized that? There's your answer...

I agree with your statement about other Indians.

I have to say, it sounds like you're solely out to bash Cain. First this whole "if he was truly from this heritage, he wouldn't speak Spanish ... a white man's language"?? From Spain or not, you neglect that it's the most common language among people of the entire world, second only to Chinese. Then you follow up with this crap about a pretty awful piece of history. The answer by the way, is advancements in weapons and armor. Why aren't you banned? Is there some kind of new whitebelt protection plan or something?

Stating facts. I hate how people make this claim of a "Hispanic race" when in reality there is no such thing. There's white, black, asian, indians, etc. that speak Spanish, therefore Hispanic is a ridiculous thing to apply to such people (Cain). He also isn't Mexican because that's a nationality. He's American.

If you want to say he's an Aztec warrior then don't apply such ignorant terms as Mexican to him. In fact, Mexico was a product of the Spaniards! It's no different from the colonists in the USA.

Stating facts. I hate how people make this claim of a "Hispanic race" when in reality there is no such thing. There's white, black, asian, indians, etc. that speak Spanish, therefore Hispanic is a ridiculous thing to apply to such people (Cain). He also isn't Mexican because that's a nationality. He's American.

If you want to say he's an Aztec warrior then don't apply such ignorant terms as Mexican to him. In fact, Mexico was a product of the Spaniards! It's no different from the colonists in the USA.

I'm not saying you're wrong but RELAX. Forget about this argument and watch the awesome video OP posted pls! it will make you feel better.

So maybe Cain is being humble by implying he isn't descended from the greatest race on earth and he should learn Indio speak later on. You ever thought about that?

kinda feel bad for JDS, if he don't release his fists, he will eat Cain girlie punch even worst this time.
first Cain only little girl punch, now Cain is hulk smash.

Ladies and gentleman, I'm ashamed to present Mr. Stormfront!

Give him a round of applause!

Interracial_braces.gif

Back