Cain Velasquez: The aztec warrior

Love this guy. He doesnt just knock dudes out, he beats them up. Awesome.

An aztec of a tattoo you say! Heavens-to-betsy golly gee my knickers hurray!

I love his pace of fighting and how he is the closest resemblance to Fedor. He is a very humble guy but he will tear your head off in the octagon. My type of fighter he has a long ways and lots of fights ahead to cement himself. I think when his career is over he will be a rarity at HW guys that can push the pace and dominate for 5 rounds. He could finish guys with his BJJ training but I think he enjoys the grind of 5 round fights. I would like to see him fight different guys but only a few have earned a shot.

Good highlight reel

In b4 50 pages of "he's American" and "if a white guy had a white pride tattoo".

Kinda funny to scroll through and see banned members and be like "hey, I remember that guy"

He's American and if a white guy had a white pride tattoo they'd never allow that

The Aztec's were pre-colonial Latin America's Nazis'. Just saying.

That guy works so freakin hard. I'm barely 150 and I couldn't do what he does, as much as he does, for as long as he does. I also think he has some of the hardest kicks for a HW. His high kicks are good enough to make it over my head. The kick he gave to Dos Santos reached his chin lol JDS is a tall guy too. It's nice to see he has good skills all across the board. He's the opposite of a one dimensional fighter, he just needs to use his submissions more, but he deliberately chooses not to. Whatever makes him happy I guess.

Werdum should change his nickname to "smallpox" because he fucking decimated the "Aztec Warrior".

Rooting for Cain on his upcoming match.

The Aztec's were pro-colonial Latin America's Nazis'. Just saying.

It's alright though. you can call yourself Zulu, Maori, Aztec, Samurai, Apache, or identify with what ever flavour of murdering, raping, genociding, cannablistic 'badass warror' your heritage has to give you a cool image and bolster your confidence and everyone thinks its awesome, so long as you're not white of course, we were just a little too good at it :wink:
I guess Vikings are sort of an exception although I dunno why.

Born in Cali... Aztec Warrior.

Well, then I declare myself William Wallace.

It's alright though. you can call yourself Zulu, Maori, Aztec, Samurai, Apache, or identify with what ever flavour of murdering, raping, genociding, cannablistic 'badass warror' your heritage has to give you a cool image and bolster your confidence and everyone thinks its awesome, so long as you're not white of course, we were just a little too good at it :wink:

Jesus man, you can't mention white people. thats RAAAYYYYCIISSSSSSSSSSS

It has a different connotation, but you knew that, you dirty rayscistss

Interestingly, it has an Aztec of a tattoo? Have to be! Aztec tattoos feature intricate details and vibrant color. They depict the Aztec gods and civilization. These tattoos have designs that date back to the 14th century. Aztec tattoos often featured the faces or symbols of their gods.
http://tattoo-journal.com/25-unique-aztec-tattoo-designs/
Haha, this guy always bump old threads to link to that tattoo site.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/search.php?searchid=32154695

Viking are definitely an exception...

Every single guy from Scandinavia was a Viking.

No one wants to be a thrall. :D

I dont think there is a HW that's fighting I want to keep the belt more then CV. I hope he retires with it, no joke

Cain is my favorite heavyweight of all time. I love the fact that he never celebrates after his victories. That tells me two things: (1) he respects the sport and his opponents, and (2) he expects to win (i.e., why celebrate something that was a foregone conclusion in your mind?)

WAR BROWN PRIDE!

There is only one Aztec Warrior: Conor McGregor.

AZTEC WARRIOR AZTEC WARRIOR!

next_friday_joker.jpg

Back