News Buff's Official UFC Memorabilia Shop

make a PVZ fleshlight and we may have a deal
You could always tape a picture of her to the one you have under your mattress...?

Having said that, I could definitely add it to the "Shadface pillow with a hole in it" sex toy revolution that I'm about to blitz the erotic scene with.

I'm all about a Shadface pillow and a Shadface mouse mat.

YyuDUCa.png

Just saw this on Instagram...

Screenshot_20200723-131644_Instagram.jpg

Sweet summer child thinks that ^^^ This is the worst t shirt ever...

Lmao.

denzel-washington-PVEseg.gif

Not gonna lie, I came here ready to blast ya. This is class stuff though amigo. Well done sir, well done.
<{UberTS}><{UberTS}><{UberTS}>

Thread is piss funny! Genuinely laughed hard, thanks Buff. And all other contributors. The Ronda hiding behind a pillow pillow is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen!

Just when you're almost done with this fucking cesspool

There's good old Buff

Making Sherdog Great Again

<RomeroSalute>

Not gonna lie, I came here ready to blast ya. This is class stuff though amigo. Well done sir, well done.
<{UberTS}><{UberTS}><{UberTS}>

Thread is piss funny! Genuinely laughed hard, thanks Buff. And all other contributors. The Ronda hiding behind a pillow pillow is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen!

Just when you're almost done with this fucking cesspool

There's good old Buff

Making Sherdog Great Again

<RomeroSalute>

Bless you brothers.

And thank you for you for your custom, please call again.

I got you brother...

Something to chase the blues away... Or simply bury yourself under one of these and pretend they don't exist... This model is the cheaper version. I chose the colour especially.

View attachment 784991

At double the price, but twice the fun we have the floor version... More robust, more durable, and definitely heavier... You need this in your life.

View attachment 784993

And finally, a mask... Because what better to hide your face behind than an image of someone hiding their face behind some shit

View attachment 784992

Ronda purple pillow is the best one so far, in my opinion.

Ronda purple pillow is the best one so far, in my opinion.
That was some inspired genius by @Hellowhosthat, the hottest new prospect on the fashion scene.

My personal favourites are that, the hotdog socks, and the Shadface pillow which I am about to become the proud owner of...

@Clippy brother...

Feast your eyes on these...

First of all, the pillow... Stylish, luxurious, and very very Clippy... Chuck out your chinz and revamp your lounge today with one of these...

Screenshot_20200723-163315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Then, thinking of my brother's at all times during the day, nude included, I have designed the bath mat of cyber dreams... Pictured, in fact, next to my very own tub:

Screenshot_20200723-163251_Samsung Internet.jpg

Some ladies wear next... I tooknextra time to ensure the classiest, most feminine designs that I was able...

Screenshot_20200723-163104_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-163215_Samsung Internet.jpg

And of course some leggings for our sporty sher-sisters on the go:

Screenshot_20200723-163148_Samsung Internet.jpg

And finally, something to wear whike you prepare your Kraft dinners... This will protect your personage from spillage of both noodle, and pasta. Plus you will look like a sexual hippopotamus whilst wearing it.

Screenshot_20200723-163425_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here is the full range of products:

Screenshot_20200723-163334_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-163345_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-163352_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-163042_Samsung Internet.jpg

You get sued yet?

I would buy a crying BJ Penn or Burrito BJ Penn item, lol.

You get sued yet?

I would buy a crying BJ Penn or Burrito BJ Penn item, lol.
Not yet, although I doubled down and went for Microsoft just a moment ago, so we'll see.

I thought about crying BJ Penn, but it's so tough to do without the animation.

@Clippy brother...

Feast your eyes on these...

First of all, the pillow... Stylish, luxurious, and very very Clippy... Chuck out your chinz and revamp your lounge today with one of these...

View attachment 785153

Then, thinking of my brother's at all times during the day, nude included, I have designed the bath mat of cyber dreams... Pictured, in fact, next to my very own tub:

View attachment 785152

Some ladies wear next... I tooknextra time to ensure the classiest, most feminine designs that I was able...

View attachment 785155

View attachment 785157

And of course some leggings for our sporty sher-sisters on the go:

View attachment 785156

And finally, something to wear whike you prepare your Kraft dinners... This will protect your personage from spillage of both noodle, and pasta. Plus you will look like a sexual hippopotamus whilst wearing it.

View attachment 785154

Here is the full range of products:

<DCWhoa>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back