News Buff's Official UFC Memorabilia Shop

throwpillow-small-750x1000-bg-f8f8f8-jpg.784871

Is there a version of this you can stick your dick in?
My friend would like to know this as well.

Finally....someone with taste. I wondered why this style was so hidden. Probably because most of you cannot afford chic like this.

OP, pm me your bank account. I can't wait to give you all my money . All 17 pounds and 14 pence
You can buy a PVZ miniskirt and a Shadface sticker with that treasure bro...

Use them wisely.

It's ok.

Soon I'll be a fashion tycoon millionaire and petty legal disputes will be chump change to me.

I expect 1.7% of all generated revenue for helping you prepare mentally and being aware that this is an opportunity.

Why people don't like Rashad Evans? when I listened to his interviews, he sounded like an intelligent guy.

Why people don't like Rashad Evans? when I listened to his interviews, he sounded like an intelligent guy.

He almost killed Chuck Liddell.

Other than that, I don't think many people seriously hate him, it's just that Shadface is so ridiculous/funny that it became immortal.

My luck indeed.

Hope you don't mind me setting up a standing order of 11 pounds per month until cancelled. I need to know I'm contributing to the creative process.

Amazing!

Looking forward to the sald-themed additions... :D

Bro... You're a genius.

I went with this elegant, summery design for the ladies because we all know that a lady likes to get her salad tossed now and then...
Screenshot_20200722-175836_Samsung Internet.jpg

And also this useful, adaptable water bottle... Imagine you're at the gym all buffed up, and you pull this bad boy out... Everyone will know that you eat right as well as looking amazing 24/7 in your Shadface pyjamas trousers and froot shoop gym apparel.

Screenshot_20200722-175917_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back