News Buff's Official UFC Memorabilia Shop

I feel bad for stealing these hotdog brander sox from you, so I'll trade you straight across for my collector's edition signed & official Buff Avi T.

buff-avi-shirt-t-png.784905

This is glorious... You should start your own fashion brand and become a future millionaire fashion magnate like me.

Call it "Dogging Fashion" as in things to wear while you're on sherdog.

Alright fellas, you may have been wondering where I've been... I'm sure you've all noticed I haven't been posting much, and have been missing me tremendously, and I just want to say that I'm sorry for not being so active, I've been busy... And that I've made it up to each and every one of you.

Knowing, as I do, what every Sherdogger wishes for, I have created a line of essential, must-have UFC apparel and accessories, available for purchase and 14 day delivery direct to casa tuyo. That means "your house" in Spanish.

Behold my product range. Remember, All designs are also available on t-shirts, phone cases, shorts, clocks, and much, much more.

EDIT: My wings have been clipped, and the links have been removed by the powers that be... But the pictures of the amazing items you could own in under 12 days including shipping still remain.

Imagine your sitting room at the moment... Dull, boring, lacklustre - I see you... Now imagine the vibrancy and boutique-esque chic vibe your lounge would then take on with a motherfucking Shadface throw pillow on your couch... $18/£15.

View attachment 784871

As if that wasn't amazing enough, your boy only went and frooted up your phones as well... This is just £19... Imagine the reaction you'd get from chicks when you explained the circumstances of how you ended up with this pussy slayer of a design on the back of your IPhone.

View attachment 784873

Now, you're probabaly wondering if I've been thinking about my sherbros's health at this point... And let me just say that I think I've done a better job than anyone has ever done in the past at combining chic style, elegance, and personal health concerns... £11 a piece, or £9 if you buy 4.

View attachment 784875

I mean come on.

Here's how it would look on you... And also, be sure to pay attention to the group discount... That's right, your whole family could all go out looking like the coolest cats together in a non sexual love train.

View attachment 784876

But why stop at the face when the feet also need protection... I know it's summer right now, but I think everyone's Xmas wish lists just became a little bit more complete... I know mine has... You're basically stealing from me at $15 for a pair.

View attachment 784877

And because I'm not a sexualist, and my genius knows no boundaries, I decided to throw together a little something for the ladies too... Yes brothers, I done pimped your hoes. This is a lnother bargain at £22.

View attachment 784878

And if you don't want a "Dana white with Michael Bolton Hair" Tote cotton bag, then frankly something must be very wrong with your sense of style... £17 and it's yours.

View attachment 784880

Or maybe you're the type of cool dude that would step out in a gangster movie t shirt with Brendan Schaub on it... The mark of a true OG. £15 buys you that kind of clout

View attachment 784881

If anyone has any designs to suggest, let me know... Let's get creating some UFC memorabilia that only an idiot would say no to buying.

Thanks in advance for you custom by the way... I really appreciate you all spending $50 each to help me out. Means a lot to me brothers.

View attachment 784882

PM me for links, or search for "Buffzilla" on Redbubble.

Awesome entrepreneurship man. It seems like the competition on Redbubble is stiff though:

sss,small,product_square,1000x1000.u2.jpg

Maybe a Rousey covering her face with a pillow pillow? Pillow within a pillow inception type shit?

All the best luck with this new project!

Awesome entrepreneurship man. It seems like the competition on Redbubble is stiff though:

sss,small,product_square,1000x1000.u2.jpg

Maybe a Rousey covering her face with a pillow pillow? Pillow within a pillow inception type shit?

All the best luck with this new project!
Shhhh dont tell everyone my secrets!!

Seriously though, guys like @bigwaverider who do shoops separate from MMA seem to do really well on that site - it's free to sign up, you don't need PayPal, and I was playing around with images within about 5 minutes of realising I could.

It's just a bit of fun... I'd be fucking stunned to sell a single thing (although I might buy the Shadface pillow for teh lulz).

My advice to anyone thinking about it would be to make sure yiur file sizes are as big as possible... Those were literally the only shoops I had ready to go that didn't need resizing... Took maybe an hour to do the first 6.

Again, I'll never sell a thing, but it's been hilarious fun... The sock patterns with the hotdogs were amazing.

I'm in. I expect monthly pay.

Until you actually get sued. Then I quit

Actually we appreciate you cashing that first payment but maybe ignore any strange mail that might look like a subpoena you get in the near future.

That said, congrats on your new position as CEO of the company!
icon_cheers.png

Actually we appreciate you cashing that first payment but maybe ignore any strange mail that might look like a subpoena you get in the near future.

That said, congrats on your new position as CEO of the company!
icon_cheers.png
Wait wait wait... What's all this "we" stuff?

I offered him the job, and yet here you are now a self proclaimed member of my empire handing out employment like there isn't recession on... No casting couch, nothing. Straight to the bank.

What's up with that?

Finally...

Now this is how you make an awesome thread ladies and gentlemen.

Now buff tell me...

No 50% coupons for your brothers?

Thanks mang...

Imagine that... A half price Shadface phone case, or jogging trousers, or maybe a froot shoop ashtray...

Half price though... Can you imagine any something more worthwhile and valuable than that coupon?

Sadly I do not offer this service... You don't offer people that take their clothes off for money 50% so I guess it works the other way with the ones that put clothes on you.

Glorious stuff mate!

The future is in layered products. Think about a tshirt that has an image of a tote bag on it, and that tote bag image has an image of a coffee mug with a shadface on it.

You could even give a Giblert shirt for every mass purchase.

i wanna see some balloon animals with Nate's face on it, make sure its 3 times the size of a regular balloon yuh know..keep it authentic

He almost killed Chuck Liddell.

Other than that, I don't think many people seriously hate him, it's just that Shadface is so ridiculous/funny that it became immortal.
But it was a fight, wasn't it? Chuck wanted to knock him out too and Rashad was underdog, btw one of my favorite knockouts ;)

Wait wait wait... What's all this "we" stuff?

I offered him the job, and yet here you are now a self proclaimed member of my empire handing out employment like there isn't recession on... No casting couch, nothing. Straight to the bank.

What's up with that?

"We" needed a fall guy :cool:

<Fedor23>

you can thank me later by sending me those hot dog brander sox. ;)

Last edited:
Well, this is awesome!

I already have socks with hot dog pictures on them, one more pair wouldn’t hurt... especially when they are UFC branded!

Shaved Paige

<36>

Thanks mang...

Imagine that... A half price Shadface phone case, or jogging trousers, or maybe a froot shoop ashtray...

Half price though... Can you imagine any something more worthwhile and valuable than that coupon?

Sadly I do not offer this service... You don't offer people that take their clothes off for money 50% so I guess it works the other way with the ones that put clothes on you.
Thats a shame, i spend all my allowence on ufc reebok gear.

Back