News Buff's Official UFC Memorabilia Shop

Not yet, although I doubled down and went for Microsoft just a moment ago, so we'll see.

I thought about crying BJ Penn, but it's so tough to do without the animation.

Burrito Penn isn't bad.

If you really want to get creative, you could photoshop BJ on the head of one of two guys shaking hands in an airport, but have the guy who's hand he's shaking be blacked out completely and put "Guess who I met at the airport today..."

Just a thought, lol.

Burrito Penn isn't bad.

If your really want to get creative, you could photoshop BJ shaking someone's hand in an airport, but have the guy who's hand he's shaking be blacked out completely and put "Guess who I met at the airport today..."

Just a thought, lol.
Ah Jesus Christ, that's almost as good as the "Ronda hiding behind a pillow" pillow That @Hellowhosthat came up with.

Brb.

The guy who's hand he's shaking, just black out their head and leave the silhouette, lol.
I'm 100% with you.

You're basically like that guy that invented the Smiley Face "shit happens" t-shirt to me now.

TYSON-SOCKS.jpg

May I suggest, regarding the Ronda pillow, a pillow of Ronda hugging a pillow of Ronda hugging a pillow of Ronda hugging a pillow, ad infinitum, like a Rondaception?

oJeCUfL.jpg

All I ask for if you make a million dollars with the idea is to be hooked up with some sweet hot dog socks.

Last edited:
Bump for competition purposes.

Literally stunned I didnt get a job on the sherdog clothing designer panel...

Whats up with that @JayPettryMMA? I been a tycoon up in this business for a while now... We could have been contendahs!!

Anyway, I suppose I will come and work for you as well... Obviously on a 70/30 split my way on gross sales, but that will seem like pennies when that UFC branded Hotdog sock money comes rolling in.

Just let me know where my office is any when I start... I'll PM you my bitcoin wallet.

Literally stunned I didnt get a job on the sherdog clothing designer panel...

Whats up with that @JayPettryMMA? I been a tycoon up in this business for a while now... We could have been contendahs!!

Anyway, I suppose I will come and work for you as well... Obviously on a 70/30 split my way on gross sales, but that will seem like pennies when that UFC branded Hotdog sock money comes rolling in.

Just let me know where my office is any when I start... I'll PM you my bitcoin wallet.
Step into my office, we'll talk.

I think this is pretty much my favourite thread in the history of Sherdog.

God.
What a fat porky sweaty fuckin round fat sticky butterball tub of shit he is! A tubby lubby fuckin EGG
Nothing a black PVZ shaved head hoodie wouldn't cover up.

ssrco-mhoodie-mens-101010_01c5ca27c6-front-tall_three_quarter-x1000-bg-f8f8f8-1-jpg.784888

He would look awesome and tough... Fat belly would be invisible, and the bitches would flock to him.

Back