1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

News Buff's Official UFC Memorabilia Shop

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Buff, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

Alright fellas, you may have been wondering where I've been... I'm sure you've all noticed I haven't been posting much, and have been missing me tremendously, and I just want to say that I'm sorry for not being so active, I've been busy... And that I've made it up to each and every one of you.

Knowing, as I do, what every Sherdogger wishes for, I have created a line of essential, must-have UFC apparel and accessories, available for purchase and 14 day delivery direct to casa tuyo. That means "your house" in Spanish.

Behold my product range. Remember, All designs are also available on t-shirts, phone cases, shorts, clocks, and much, much more.

EDIT: My wings have been clipped, and the links have been removed by the powers that be... But the pictures of the amazing items you could own in under 12 days including shipping still remain.

Imagine your sitting room at the moment... Dull, boring, lacklustre - I see you... Now imagine the vibrancy and boutique-esque chic vibe your lounge would then take on with a motherfucking Shadface throw pillow on your couch... $18/£15.

throwpillow,small,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Screenshot_20200723-144842_Samsung Internet.jpg

As if that wasn't amazing enough, your boy only went and frooted up your phones as well... This is just £19... Imagine the reaction you'd get from chicks when you explained the circumstances of how you ended up with this pussy slayer of a design on the back of your IPhone.

icr,iphone_11_soft,back,a,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

Now, you're probabaly wondering if I've been thinking about my sherbros's health at this point... And let me just say that I think I've done a better job than anyone has ever done in the past at combining chic style, elegance, and personal health concerns... £11 a piece, or £9 if you buy 4.

ur,mask_flatlay_front,wide_portrait,750x1000-1.jpg

I mean come on.

Here's how it would look on you... And also, be sure to pay attention to the group discount... That's right, your whole family could all go out looking like the coolest cats together in a non sexual love train.

Screenshot_20200722-155319_Samsung Internet.jpg

But why stop at the face when the feet also need protection... I know it's summer right now, but I think everyone's Xmas wish lists just became a little bit more complete... I know mine has... You're basically stealing from me at $15 for a pair.

ur,socks_flatlay_medium,tall_portrait,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg

And because I'm not a sexualist, and my genius knows no boundaries, I decided to throw together a little something for the ladies too... Yes brothers, I done pimped your hoes. This is a lnother bargain at £22.

gtdr,x1800,front,black-c,255,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

And if you don't want a "Dana white with Michael Bolton Hair" Tote cotton bag, then frankly something must be very wrong with your sense of style... £17 and it's yours.

ssrco,tote,cotton,canvas_creme,lifestyle,tall_portrait,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg

Or maybe you're the type of cool dude that would step out in a gangster movie t shirt with Brendan Schaub on it... The mark of a true OG. £15 buys you that kind of clout

gptr,1400x,front,black-c,313,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

If anyone has any designs to suggest, let me know... Let's get creating some UFC memorabilia that only an idiot would say no to buying.

Thanks in advance for you custom by the way... I really appreciate you all spending $50 each to help me out. Means a lot to me brothers.

mug,travel,x1000,center-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

^^^ that's a PVZ froot shoop travel cup, obviously.

PM me for links, or search for "Buffzilla" on Redbubble.

Here's a Shadface pillow in the flesh:

[​IMG]

This is just for fun... Please don't actually buy any of these retarded items unless you're going to make fun of them somehow... There is a recession on!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
    Arn, greenhawk, Slick_36 and 85 others like this.
  2. Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

I'm keeping this post for suggestions... Any one with an idea and I'll cut you in on the fashion millions.

Here's one suggested by @Hellowhosthat - clearly a style genius in his own right...

First of all, something for the winter/looking tough on the street... Because nothing says "I'm hard" like a bald headed charlatan.

[​IMG]

Then I went for something a little more chic... I mean I can't dent that PVZ definitely had a face for fashion - this gorgeously contoured miniskirt will surely be the talk of Milan next summer:

[​IMG]

And finally, a clock... Because it's good to remember that theres never a bad time to get a haircut.

[​IMG]

He also suggested a Ronda hiding behind a pillow pillow... You guys could learn a thing or two from his creative mind.

Something to chase the blues away... Or simply bury yourself under one of these and pretend they don't exist... This model is the cheaper version. I chose the colour especially.

[​IMG]

At double the price, but twice the fun we have the floor version... More robust, more durable, and definitely heavier... You need this in your life.

[​IMG]

And finally, a mask... Because what better to hide your face behind than an image of someone hiding their face behind some shit

[​IMG]

@ralek4grammy is a man clearly going places in this industry... He suggested an "an sald" motif... I obliged.

I went with this elegant, summery design for the ladies because we all know that a lady likes to get her salad tossed now and then...
    [​IMG]

And also this useful, adaptable water bottle... Imagine you're at the gym all buffed up, and you pull this bad boy out... Everyone will know that you eat right as well as looking amazing 24/7 in your Shadface pyjamas trousers and froot shoop gym apparel.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  3. Hellowhosthat If he dies he dies

[​IMG]

Is there a version of this you can stick your dick in?

4. Dick Niaz030 Blue Belt

5. Fahcough Silver Belt

you ship across water? looks real good, a fkn 10 . 10 plus. borderline leven

Haj01, Arqueto, FireKidWS and 4 others like this.
  6. Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

Amazingly, you're like the 3rd person to ask me out of about 20 I've shown it to...

This has to revolutionise the real doll industry next... Once I've taken over fashion I will slay the solo-sex business.

7. Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

To any destination where they have roads and a postman.

Buffy got you.

<{monica}>

8. baba2008 Magnus Eisengrim

9. Substance Abuse Beer Snob Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator

Well at least you got this thread started before you get sued. Good job, man!

matheuss92, Sissy Boy and Buff like this.
  10. charalsias Brown Belt

Yes there is.

But even in his 40s you will have a hard time forcing him...

bigwaverider, Buff and Hellowhosthat like this.
  11. Reach4theSky Playin' a riddim

You should add Conor balloon foot balloons to your inventory..

[​IMG]

12. Karelinator Bulgarian pursuittt Platinum Member

Needs some heavy duty those:

[​IMG]

"Bony", "Ponzi", and "The Olympian" models/editions.

Welder's masks coming soon.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  13. Hellowhosthat If he dies he dies

Any chance of a PVZ hair clipper?

bigwaverider, Ottawaguy and Buff like this.
  14. Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

You can't get sued for shooping... Original art my brother!

<{Fergie}>

I think...

<Prem974>

Arqueto, bigwaverider, Spath and 2 others like this.
  15. Sweater of AV Gold Belt

16. Buff Trash Belt Degenerate

See this is the type of help I needed... Spot on bro...

Here's what I came up with for bald Paige...

First of all, something for the winter/looking tough on the street... Because nothing says "I'm hard" like a bald headed charlatan.

ssrco,mhoodie,mens,101010_01c5ca27c6,front,tall_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg

Then I went for something a little more chic... I mean I can't dent that PVZ definitely had a face for fashion - this gorgeously contoured miniskirt will surely be the talk of Milan next summer:

pencil_skirt,x1000,front-c,468,0,701,935-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

And finally, a clock... Because it's good to remember that theres never a bad time to get a haircut.

clkc,bamboo,black,1000x1250-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

17. MMAart Red Belt

Awesome stuffs!

This would make for an awesome UFC merchandise:

Reebok signature baby stroller
    [​IMG]

18. Travis Alexander Amateur Fighter

19. Bang Bang - R-fish Down Black Belt Platinum Member

Finally....someone with taste. I wondered why this style was so hidden. Probably because most of you cannot afford chic like this.

OP, pm me your bank account. I can't wait to give you all my money . All 17 pounds and 14 pence

bigwaverider, Sissy Boy and Buff like this.
  20. Hellowhosthat If he dies he dies

These are excellent.

I'll take 10 of each.

Redfish, bigwaverider and Buff like this.