• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media BSD says he was completely dehydrated in Poirier fight, Dustin responds

Do you think that played a factor last weekend?

• Total voters
BSD did not fight like was sick

It wasn't exhaustion that lead to his defeat either...
it was his recklessness against a sound veteran

That, and cutting such MASSIVE weight. Dude looked at least a weight class bigger than Dustin

BSD was the up'n'comer fighting a star. He had everything to gain here. He should just take his loss like a man.
Yupp. Nothing good ever comes out of making excuses, especially against a fan favorite like Dustin

I bet it would look similar even if he was *hydrated" in there. It looked clear that Porier is a level above him. During the brawls BSD looked sloppier and left himself open which led to him getting tagged multiple times. Just take the loss bud and come back.

During the brawls BSD looked sloppier and left himself open which led to him getting tagged multiple times

Obviously, he was sloppy BEFORE the fight, he could not even do the interviews and talk normally, during the fight he puts everything but it was not much. Even if you don't speak french or know the guy it's so puzzling that you don't see it.

I would have loved to see a good fight between the 2, I would bet a lot that Poirier never wants to try it again.

BSD telling his fans that he is still on antiotics after the fight does not looks good to the Poirier fans, but he owes explanations to his french fans and he is doing it.

It must make him feel better to have that caveat out there... but anyone who's not re-hydrating properly in this day & age should be embarrassed by their lack of fore site & shouldn't even mention it.

Back