Bryan Caraway - why do people hate him?

White knights hate him because of Ronda, stoners hate him because of Healy, horndogs hate him because of Tate, and Mexicans are about to hate him for beating Perez.

lol Goyito will knock him out, son.

LOL, I wouldn't even know who he was if he weren't Meisha's BF.

1. There are alot of pathetic white knights on sherdog.
2. The thing on tuf happened.
3. It wasn't even Caraways fault, Ronda said she could beat up Miesha and her boyfriend at the same time and he just basically told her what anyone with half a brain knows that he would whoop her ass and she needs to stay in the kitchen. (okay i'm paraphrasing here :D)
4. Ronda started crying about it because she is who she is (i ain't gonna go further with that, dont wanna get teh dubs.)
5. White knight fat virgins hated on Caraway because he put Ronda in her place.

Also i think a few are just jealous that a guy that looks like him can beat them up and bangs Miesha while they still are married to their hand. :icon_chee

I'm not even a Caraway fan, i just feel bad for the guy because he basically hasn't done anything bad and seems like a cool / respectful dude as long as people don't do anything retarded to him (like Akira did on tuf, or Ronda.)

Because apparently 90% of MMA fans are whiny little bitches that will hate anyone for anything, especially if they are more successful than them.

3. It wasn't even Caraways fault, Ronda said she could beat up Miesha and her boyfriend at the same time and he just basically told her what anyone with half a brain knows that he would whoop her ass and she needs to stay in the kitchen. (okay i'm paraphrasing here :D)
4. Ronda started crying about it because she is who she is (i ain't gonna go further with that, dont wanna get teh dubs.)

Also i think a few are just jealous that a guy that looks like him can beat them up and bangs Miesha while they still are married to their hand. :icon_chee

I'm not even a Caraway fan, i just feel bad for the guy because he basically hasn't done anything bad and seems like a cool / respectful dude as long as people don't do anything retarded to him (like Akira did on tuf, or Ronda.)

You sound awfully like Caraway's White Knight... Hmm.

How about elbowing Cat Zingano in the head before her fight?

There was no tangible evidence that that happened. There were numerous conflicting reports. And Caraway was widely disliked at the time (moreso than he is now as time has a habit of curing old wounds). Using something that there's a good chance never happened as your main reason for disliking a guy is stupid.

Main reason as stated is because he is tapping what most wish they could

What is this "White Knight" expression, I've never heard it before. I mean, its obvious what it means, but in what context is it typically used in?

lol Goyito will knock him out, son.
Anything is possible but Perez isn't a knockout artist and Caraway has never been finished by strikes outside of that beatdown he endured on TUF against Brandao.

Its mainly Ronda white knights that hate him

I dont care for the guy but I do like watching him fight

Miesha+Tate+Bryan+Caraway+3rd+Annual+Fighters+qGqBxmDbEGVl.jpg

One of the site's biggest tools makes the douchiest post of the day. Shocking.

Crawl further into your hole so that you are out of reach of your neighbor's wi-fi. Nobody deserves to be subjected to 77,000 more stupid posts like that.

You sure like to talk a lot of shit on here you f**king keyboard warrior clown! I would love to kick Ronda's, and your self righteous teeth down your throat p**sy!!! Have you ever been in a real fight in your life? Why don't you go watch some Star Trek.....Urkel!!!!

You sound awfully like Caraway's White Knight... Hmm.

BAAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

PWNAGE!!!:icon_lol:

You sure like to talk a lot of shit on here you f**king keyboard warrior clown! I would love to kick Ronda's, and your self righteous teeth down your throat p**sy!!! Have you ever been in a real fight in your life? Why don't you go watch some Star Trek.....Urkel!!!!

boy-that-escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

What is this "White Knight" expression, I've never heard it before. I mean, its obvious what it means, but in what context is it typically used in?

Used by closet misogynists who like to promote men being ok to bash women.

200.gif

Ya I know. I usually like to pick my battles a little better but every single post I've read from this guy is him calling somebody a troll or a douche or something because he doesn't agree with their opinion.

Back