Bryan Caraway - why do people hate him?

Pick one

He threatened to smash rondas face in etc

Allegedly elbowed zingano in the head back stage

Tuf

He bangs miesha

Begged for healys bonus money etc

Everything except the Miesha part. They deserve each other imo.

do you want to see harm to Ronda by the hand of a man?

Plenty of her fans do, or at least want to see her grapple some male 135ers. And shes called out bantamweights in the past to, Ellenberger has said she could beat some fighters in the UFC.

I say lets do it

Plenty of her fans do, or at least want to see her grapple some male 135ers. And she's called out bantamweights in the past to, Ellenberger has said she could beat some fighters in the UFC.

I say let's do it

Shame on you.

One of the site's biggest tools makes the douchiest post of the day. Shocking.

Crawl further into your hole so that you are out of reach of your neighbor's wi-fi. Nobody deserves to be subjected to 77,000 more stupid posts like that.

Ladies and Gentlemen Tnellie30 IS FOR REAL!!!!!

I just dont think anyone with the first name 'Bryan' can be a cool guy.

not a huge fan of caraway or tate after she told him to cruise in the 3rd
laughed so hard when he lost that fight

cant say i hate him though

"I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I

I believe he tweeted something about beating up Ronda, and there was also the story of him elbowing Cat in the back of the head.

I was listening to an MMA show and the hosts mentioned that this guy is one of the most hated men in MMA. Why is that? All I know about this guy is that he's Meisha Tate's boyfriend, nothing else. Never even seen him.

Hes banging my wife. How would you feel

He gives me douche chills,
plus threatening Ronda was just dumb.

not a huge fan of caraway or tate after she told him to cruise in the 3rd
laughed so hard when he lost that fight

cant say i hate him though

The Just Cruise moment and general corner shenanigans between those two, and TUF.

Everything else is just digging that grave deeper, but anyone jelly of his girl needs to think things over about themselves.

Back