Bryan Caraway - why do people hate him?

3. It wasn't even Caraways fault, Ronda said she could beat up Miesha and her boyfriend at the same time and he just basically told her what anyone with half a brain knows that he would whoop her ass and she needs to stay in the kitchen. (okay i'm paraphrasing here :D)

What Ronda said was in a joking context. She said it to Rogan and they all laughed. Then Rogan asks her if she doesn't like them or something and she said she did like them. So then the next day, Carraway like the fucktwit he is actually takes it seriously because he felt his manhood was in question, even though it was an obvious joke to everyone. Carraway goes on to say he'll break Ronda's arm. I posted a video of the original comment from Ronda in these forums and nobody could believe Carraway took it to the level he did.

So take your rewrite of history and shove it up your ass. Carraway was the douchebag that made it an issue. He clearly takes himself way too seriously for a fighter that had never done jack shit but change Meisha's tampons.

4. Ronda started crying about it because she is who she is (i ain't gonna go further with that, dont wanna get teh dubs.)

Ronda didn't cry about anything. She realized quick Tate and Carraway are douchbags and clearly think they're important when really nobody cares about them unless it pertains to Ronda.

5. White knight fat virgins hated on Caraway because he put Ronda in her place.

Carraway put her in her place? Ronda is the undefeated champ who beat his big-nosed girlfriend brutally, 2 times. Ronda is the one doing Hollywood movies and banking millions. Nobody respects Carraway's opinion about anything except Tate and look how her career has been going of late.

What Ronda said was in a joking context. She said it to Rogan and they all laughed. Then Rogan asks her if she doesn't like them or something and she said she did like them. So then the next day, Carraway like the fucktwit he is actually takes it seriously because he felt his manhood was in question, even though it was an obvious joke to everyone. Carraway goes on to say he'll break Ronda's arm. I posted a video of the original comment from Ronda in these forums and nobody could believe Carraway took it to the level he did.

So take your rewrite of history and shove it up your ass. Carraway was the douchebag that made it an issue. He clearly takes himself way too seriously for a fighter that had never done jack shit but change Meisha's tampons.

Ronda didn't cry about anything. She realized quick Tate and Carraway are douchbags and clearly think they're important when really nobody cares about them unless it pertains to Ronda.

Carraway put her in her place? Ronda is the undefeated champ who beat his big-nosed girlfriend brutally, 2 times. Ronda is the one doing Hollywood movies and banking millions. Nobody respects Carraway's opinion about anything except Tate and look how her career has been going of late.

It's a possiblity Caraway only read the quote from Ronda, and didn't watch the video itself.

Edit, Ronda was just kidding, right? lol http://www.mmamania.com/2012/3/5/28...-she-can-beat-up-miesha-tates-boyfriend-feels

White knights hate him because of Ronda, stoners hate him because of Healy, horndogs hate him because of Tate, and Mexicans are about to hate him for beating Perez.

Haha, you're the best poster on here. Btw, I'm Mexican and definitely will hate him if he beats Perez. War Goyito.

You sound awfully like Caraway's White Knight... Hmm.

Or i have a mind of my own and don't defend chicks when they start shit just because they have titts, dummy.

Used by closet misogynists who like to promote men being ok to bash women.

Virgin please keep on trying to defend women being irrational / confrontational in hope you will get laid some day.

white knights love Ronda.

Strange how when you don't like butchy women who feel like they're men and act like they could beat up men, you're either gay or scared of women.

can someone post the tuf video of caraway and rhonda talking about kicking each others ass?

Jeeze i wonder why you have dubs. Your comebacks show the wits of a 15y old with your gay jokes. You're not worth my time.

says the guy who's 'comebacks' are constantly about virginity and masturbation....

:redface:

Or i have a mind of my own and don't defend chicks when they start shit just because they have titts, dummy.

I feel suitably admonished, and I apologise if I hurt your feelings.

Can we be friends again now?

Strange how when you don't like butchy women who feel like they're men and act like they could beat up men, you're either gay or scared of women.

Personally I think there is an unwritten agreement between men and women in society, that being men don't hit women, but also, women don't act threatening like they want to fight, because they know this puts the guy in the terrible position of being berated by a woman he can't do anything to.

What Ronda has done with Carroway and Hallman has been really out of line, it's not appropriate to jump in a man's face that way. And if Carroway or Hallman acted the same way, you know you wouldn't be defending them.

Ronda's a great fighter, but I've seen women pull this stuff before, and every time I've seen it I've lost all respect for that woman. Because if the guy DID do something in return, the woman would be calling him out for "hitting a girl."

I really disliked how sanctimonious he was when he took Pat Healys money.

Just take the pay day and shut your bitch ass up, Healy fought his ass off for that win/money and smoking some grass shouldn't make a difference

Last edited:
BoX5YkyCAAAp5Ke.jpg:large

Pick one

He threatened to smash rondas face in etc

Allegedly elbowed zingano in the head back stage

Tuf

He bangs miesha

Begged for healys bonus money etc

Come on, Ronda said she would kick his ass and he replied he'd knock her teeth out, why is it okay for Ronda to say all this hateful stuff but not Carroway? Because he's a guy?

The rest I agree with you on.

Caraway, Dollaway, Cole Miller, Schaub... there are some guys I hate from day one and won't change my mind.

Back