Bryan Caraway - why do people hate him?

Sweet Mary mother of god.

875.gif

He said some pretty dumb shit about knocking Ronda's teeth out and also took shots at Healy when he lost his bonus to pot. For me it's his face and the fact he's a midget. Just looks like a d-bag lol

Responds to female fighter's taunts with threat of violence/ loss of teeth.
'Steals' fighter bonus and annoys Stockton's finest
Goody 2 shoes- 'drugs are bad m'kay'
Banging that ass.

Those are the reasons people have.

I kinda like him though. He kept his composure when Ronda and Edmund were freaking out, he is a good cornerman and I like his grappling.

Pick one

He threatened to smash rondas face in etc

Allegedly elbowed zingano in the head back stage

Tuf

He bangs miesha

Begged for healys bonus money etc

Michelle Ould claimed he trafficked steroids, but I don't trust her word much.

Those are the reasons people have.

I kinda like him though. He kept his composure when Ronda and Edmund were freaking out, he is a good cornerman and I like his grappling.

He keeps his composure like a protected rich kid, imo.

But anyway, yeah if he is a good corner man then that is at least a good quality

I don't understand this thread. Threatening to smash Ronda's face in is a reason to dislike him?

I never cared much for him, but he was such a prissy girl on TUF, he's banging Miesha, Zingano said he elbowed her, threated Ronda on TUF, and the thing that bothers me the most is the tirade he went on twitter about getting Dana to take back Healys bonus money and to give it to him.

The hate started in earnest when he took Healy's performance bonus money and gave a self-righteous speech about how crack is wack.

I totally forgot about that! Now I remember why I dislike him.

Though he was totally f-ed in that whole Ronda-Miesha twitter thing, he had no way to win there.

I don't understand this thread. Threatening to smash Ronda's face in is a reason to dislike him?

One of the site's biggest tools makes the douchiest post of the day. Shocking.

Crawl further into your hole so that you are out of reach of your neighbor's wi-fi. Nobody deserves to be subjected to 77,000 more stupid posts like that.

Can you guys explain these two stories, the Healy bonus money, what exactly happened there, and this speech you guys say about not doing drugs, what exactly did he say (and where did he talk about this)?

One of the site's biggest tools makes the douchiest post of the day. Shocking.

Crawl further into your hole so that you are out of reach of your neighbor's wi-fi. Nobody deserves to be subjected to 77,000 more stupid posts like that.
whiteknight.gif

How about elbowing Cat Zingano in the head before her fight?
How about proving it? All I read were a bunch of conflicting reports.

he threatened to knock Ronda's teeth down her throat and elbowed Cat Zingano before her fight with Tate.. also he's banging Tate so y'know

He combs his hair for 30 minutes. That's why I don't like him and I doubt I ever will.

Back