Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

No, I know her shitty politics and ive jerked off to her lesbian scene but no.
200.gif

Reactions: Zer
Quite a 2020 for Callen.

Got divorced, lost custody of his kids, his TV shows got cancelled, comedy shows cancelled, failed eyelid plastic surgery, caught coronavirus, one best friend got cancelled, the other is moving to Texas, then got #metoo'd.

I wouldn't be shocked if he Budd Dwyer's himself in this special podcast.
Hey Man Nice Reference

Lots of people condemning Callen in this thread.

Be careful and always think about something like that happening to you. There are a lot of incidents with false accusations and even if that gets cleared up later often the life of these people is ruined.

I've never liked Callen, never found him funny, and could care less if I ever have to hear him again. I will tune in tomorrow just to hear his ego dig a bigger hole.

Lot of celebs gonna get arrested with the war on sex trafficking and abuse.

Yup, and I hate it how they get all this positive attention for coming forward 20 years later.

If this were true she should have reported it immediately. The police could've investigated. It's hard enough to catch a rapist, but it nearly impossible 20 years later when all the evidence is gone and nobody remembers timelines and shit.

Yeah yeah, I know, I know. "It's hard and I was crying and I just wanted it to be over so I didn't go to the police"

Well guess what? I'm sure it was hard but that makes you weak and selfish. Because if he is a rapist then he could've been raping other girls for 20 years because you didn't have the courage to try and stop him.

If we really want to empower women then we need to start a #reportimmediately campaign. Because nobody is going to believe you 2 decades from now and you're just hurting the credibility of other rape victims.

Let's start praising women who are really brave and who go to the cops right away, and start shaming those who wait years and allow others to be raped.

Waaaaay too much common sense and logic here...that kinda stuff doesn't today

Bro, don't make me post your white knighting again.

I'm not going to hold my breath for you to find what you think you're going to find.

"I'm just saying I hit on women all the time and never once have I had to worry about them making accusations against me." That's a bit like saying "I never wear a seatbelt and never once have I had to worry about getting hurt". Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't. Also, you raped me 18 years ago in the supply closet.

Yeah except false accusations aren't exactly dropping men like car accidents.

dude he is hilarious!!!

his tiara pageant quote made me loose my shit!

id say without a doubt so far @melvinj0 and @AgonyandIrony (am i correct?? iirc @AgonyandIrony also is funny as fuck) are the two funniest guys on sherdog right now.
Ay thanks buddy. Unfortunately I haven't been on stage in forever thanks to the rona. I made affiliate on twitch so I've been using that as an outlet.

@melvinj0 have you done any Zoom shows? I've turned down a few... It makes me uncomfortable to be honest.

Ay thanks buddy. Unfortunately I haven't been on stage in forever thanks to the rona. I made affiliate on twitch so I've been using that as an outlet.

@melvinj0 have you done any Zoom shows? I've turned down a few... It makes me uncomfortable to be honest.

No I haven’t done any, I have also gotten offers but I just don’t really want to do it tbh.

I might be in your neck of the woods soon though, looking like I might be featuring at Bricktown Comedy Club near the end of the year.

No I haven’t done any, I have also gotten offers but I just don’t really want to do it tbh.

I might be in your neck of the woods soon though, looking like I might be featuring at Bricktown Comedy Club near the end of the year.

That's baller, hit up VII Asian Bistro for legit the best glass noodles I've ever had anywhere. New Orleans is dead here though and we might have to cancel Mardi Gras so it looks like I may have to bounce to a new city. I'm leaning real hard towards leaving the country and going to school in Montreal.

What made you move to Texas? As to the Zoom shows I don't see their point. Stand up with no audience is weird. At least streaming I have something to focus on and can talk to my audience through that.

First D’Elia then Callen. All the 10 Minute Podcast And The Fighter & The Kid fans are weeping. Who is Schlob going to interrupt now?

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...allen-sexual-misconduct-allegations?_amp=true
I'm inclined to believe him, especially without seeing any real evidence, but what do I know?

Also, this section of the article made me LMFAO:
Despite that assertion, within days, Callen had scrubbed his Instagram account of any trace of D’Elia. Previously, the comic had played up their friendship on the app, where he has 897,000 followers — about 1.4 million fewer than D’Elia.
<{you!}>

Too much smoke. Callen has been a Hollywood creep for decades.
What does that mean exactly? Just because someone is a creep doesn't mean they are a rapist. Also please define creep.

Also please define creep.
A creep is a weirdo. Someone who doesn’t belong here. Someone who doesn’t care if it hurts, they want to have control. They want a perfect body. They want a perfect soul. They want you to notice when they’re not around. They think you’re special and wish they were special too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back