Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

I kind of feel like if you're scared to talk to women because of "me-too" then maybe.... Just maybe.... You're a shady fucking dude. I'm just saying I hit on women all the time and never once have I had to worry about them making accusations against me.

I just feel like if you're really so worried that you stop talking to women entirely then maybe you have something to hide. That's just my two cents. Maybe I'm wrong and I should be worried, but I'm just not. If you're not being sketchy and dating coworkers and shit like that then you really have bigger things to worry about in life than some girl thinking the best use of her time is to set you up in an elaborate plot.
Aren't you the doofus who bought Amber Heard's lies? Maybe you're not the best judge of these things.

Corporate America has seen a sea change with men overnight becoming less willing to engage a female coworker alone in any capacity. These guys are sharp. They're prudent and wise in this caution. Meanwhile, liberal academia took years to accept this was the consequence of their hysterical virtue signaling, and bemoans the outcome because it's actually hurting the careers of women.

Oh well. This is the bed you made. Sleep in it.

Aren't you the doofus who bought Amber Heard's lies? Maybe you're not the best judge of these things.

Corporate America has seen a sea change with men overnight becoming less willing to engage a female coworker alone in any capacity. These guys are sharp. They're prudent and wise in this caution. Meanwhile, liberal academia took years to accept this was the consequence of their hysterical virtue signaling, and bemoans the outcome because it's actually hurting the careers of women.

Oh well. This is the bed you made. Sleep in it.

I'm the guy who said I would like to see the evidence before I passed judgement either way. I don't think either of them were good people in that relationship.

Reactions: lsa
The biggest issue with these accusations is there is no means by which to settle this!

Like let’s say Callen did everything he’s accused of.

It has to be settled in court, and if he’s guilty, there has to be a means by which he can pay for his crime and then have a chance at redemption.

That’s what we all agree is fair enough to base a justice system on. And even if there’s problems with it, that’s what everyone claims to strive for, for the most part.

So without some kind of mechanism to settle this, what are we really supposed to make of it?

The author of this article writes about salacious celebrity folly for a living, she literally owes her livelihood to scandalous rapes. What a weird life. She’s market incentivized to sensationalize intimate personal stories and to ruin people based on accusations.

I kind of feel like if you're scared to talk to women because of "me-too" then maybe.... Just maybe.... You're a shady fucking dude. I'm just saying I hit on women all the time and never once have I had to worry about them making accusations against me.

I just feel like if you're really so worried that you stop talking to women entirely then maybe you have something to hide. That's just my two cents. Maybe I'm wrong and I should be worried, but I'm just not. If you're not being sketchy and dating coworkers and shit like that then you really have bigger things to worry about in life than some girl thinking the best use of her time is to set you up in an elaborate plot.
"I'm just saying I hit on women all the time and never once have I had to worry about them making accusations against me." That's a bit like saying "I never wear a seatbelt and never once have I had to worry about getting hurt". Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't. Also, you raped me 18 years ago in the supply closet.

With the way he acts on his podcast and also when he’s the guest on others, the allegations sounds similar to how he acts & talks. Him having a sit down on his podcast with Schaub, I think this won’t end well for him.

Quite a 2020 for Callen.

Got divorced, lost custody of his kids, his TV shows got cancelled, comedy shows cancelled, failed eyelid plastic surgery, caught coronavirus, one best friend got cancelled, the other is moving to Texas, then got #metoo'd.

I wouldn't be shocked if he Budd Dwyer's himself in this special podcast.

Last edited:
He should not be addressing one thing. This is pure insanity. You call your lawyer right away when this kind of thing happens, you do an assessment of your assets and what you stand to lose and then proceed from there with carefully planned statements.

If people say “that makes you look guilty” just explain what I explained - these are serious allegations and they could result in the transfer of my life’s earnings into someone else’s bank account.

This is clearly headed for court. Every single thing he’s every said on his podcast makes him look like a creepy rapist. Taking more on the podcast is beyond madness, it’s Sparta

He should not be addressing one thing. This is pure insanity. You call your lawyer right away when this kind of thing happens, you do an assessment of your assets and what you stand to lose and then proceed from there with carefully planned statements.

If people say “that makes you look guilty” just explain what I explained - these are serious allegations and they could result in the transfer of my life’s earnings into someone else’s bank account.

This is clearly headed for court. Every single thing he’s every said on his podcast makes him look like a creepy rapist. Taking more on the podcast is beyond madness, it’s Sparta
It seems he’s going fully with addressing the allegations, I don’t think doing on it on his podcast specially with a pretty unintelligent co host is the right platform to do it on. Schaub is going to say something incriminating or add more fuel to this I believe, he’s just retarded in the sense of not being self aware before he speaks, specially with something as serious as rape.

Rogan & Callens Lawyers should advise him not to, but the ego on him bypassed it and honestly this might ruin whatever is left of his career.

It doesn’t help him and D’elia are friends even though Bryan ex communicated him after his allegations.

I’ll tune to that shitshow of a podcast tomorrow, just to see what he has to say.

It seems he’s going fully with addressing the allegations, I don’t think doing on it on his podcast specially with a pretty unintelligent co host is the right platform to do it on. Schaub is going to say something incriminating or add more fuel to this I believe, he’s just retarded in the sense of not being self aware before he speaks, specially with something as serious as rape.

Rogan & Callens Lawyers should advise him not to, but the ego on him bypassed it and honestly this might ruin whatever is left of his career.

It doesn’t help him and D’elia are friends even though Bryan ex communicated him after his allegations.

I’ll tune to that shitshow of a podcast tomorrow, just to see what he has to say.

I mean, yeah. I’ll see you in the thread man. That’s going to make for a hell of a show.

Back