Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

Hey muster im about to say a dude raped me can you say you remember me telling you this on a muggy friday night in 1997 ..... i think in the movies they call it getting your story straight.

I'm not saying he did it but he is a self professed "dirtbag", a woman has accused him of rape, and other women have come out and said he did questionable shit. I don't think he's going to jail but his shit is about to get cancelled probably.

Hey muster im about to say a dude raped me can you say you remember me telling you this on a muggy friday night in 1997 ..... i think in the movies they call it getting your story straight.

It happens yeah.

Amy Schumer weighs in

Diw9GOF.png

I'm not saying he did it but he is a self professed "dirtbag", a woman has accused him of rape, and other women have come out and said he did questionable shit. I don't think he's going to jail but his shit is about to get cancelled probably.

See thats what i dont like. If you cant prove a motherfucker did something you shouldnt be able to wreck someones life with an accusation. People are crazy people hold grudges and people do and say shit for all types of reasons.

You get an ex sees you doin well but shes still holdin a grudge and decides to take you down

Then some other chick sees it and is like yea he tried to hit on me one time #sistersupport

Next thing ya know you got a handful of accusers making some pretty hazy accusations and a dude painted into a corner with no right thing to say.

File a police report or put being raped behind you. I know thats harsh as hell but thats how this needs to work in order to live in a free society.

Man I just watched it because of your post and I agree. Strange to have a good comedian amongst our sherdog brethren.

This thread shouldn't even be about rape anymore, it should be about the funniest comedian mentioned in this thread, melvinj0!
dude he is hilarious!!!

his tiara pageant quote made me loose my shit!

id say without a doubt so far @melvinj0 and @AgonyandIrony (am i correct?? iirc @AgonyandIrony also is funny as fuck) are the two funniest guys on sherdog right now.

It's sad bit the metoo and believe all women movements have had the opposite effect on me.

Without even reading the details of the case, I just automatically assume the accusations are bullshit.

And I don't even like Brian callen

The name of the whole movement sounds like a cynical joke "me too".

Sounds like something a 6 year old girl would say.

See thats what i dont like. If you cant prove a motherfucker did something you shouldnt be able to wreck someones life with an accusation. People are crazy people hold grudges and people do and say shit for all types of reasons.

You get an ex sees you doin well but shes still holdin a grudge and decides to take you down

Then some other chick sees it and is like yea he tried to hit on me one time #sistersupport

Next thing ya know you got a handful of accusers making some pretty hazy accusations and a dude painted into a corner with no right thing to say.

File a police report or put being raped behind you. I know thats harsh as hell but thats how this needs to work in order to live in a free society.

I agree, but that isn't our reality anymore. The real problem is not that people make false accusations. The big problem is that the corporations use those accusations to cancel or fire the accused. That's the problem. Things would be as you suggest, innocent until proven guilty, if the corporations didn't wield accusations like a French guillotine.

I kind of feel like if you're scared to talk to women because of "me-too" then maybe.... Just maybe.... You're a shady fucking dude. I'm just saying I hit on women all the time and never once have I had to worry about them making accusations against me.

I just feel like if you're really so worried that you stop talking to women entirely then maybe you have something to hide. That's just my two cents. Maybe I'm wrong and I should be worried, but I'm just not. If you're not being sketchy and dating coworkers and shit like that then you really have bigger things to worry about in life than some girl thinking the best use of her time is to set you up in an elaborate plot.

Guy I just made an observation. Also, some folks have social anxiety due to less real life interaction since people are using social media more and more.

Also I disagree with you in regards to being shady. Some guys believe it or not are attempting to be considerate with personal space and making sure not to intrude. That and you have to read the signs of invitation. If there is a smile or a friendly eye contact then that's an invitation.

That being said, if your way works then more power to you but to put a label on someone because of this or that is the point that I disagree.

Last edited:
Trial by social media begins. Due process has no place in that court.

But when she emerged from the restroom, she said, Callen was immediately outside the doorway. He moved behind her, staring at her in the mirror. “Look how hot you are. You could be a Playboy Playmate,” she said he told her.

Within moments, she said, she found herself in his bedroom, where he pushed her down on the mattress.

Why did she go to the bedroom with him when he was obviously coming onto her if she didn't want to have sex with him. Sounds like she was giving him signals that she did want to have sex. Sorry I just don't believe her version of what happened.

She didn’t think she could escape from under the weight of his body. So she “checked out,” eventually ceasing her pleading and remaining silent.

Giving him no way to know that she didn't want to have sex lol. Ya I don't believe her version of events at all.

20 years ago? How can you possibly defend yourself over a claim about 20 years ago?
Ya it's ridiculous. Regret doesn't mean rape. If that was so then I've been raped by several fat women while I was intoxicated.

Ya it's ridiculous. Regret doesn't mean rape. If that was so then I've been raped by several fat women while I was intoxicated.

Is that several fat women at the same time or several fat women in separate incidents? Cause, several fat women at the same time sounds like a tsunami of regret, shame...and awesome.

Is that several fat women at the same time or several fat women in separate incidents? Cause, several fat women at the same time sounds like a tsunami of regret, shame...and awesome.
Separate incidents. I don't have the bone structure to support several fat women at the same time, unfortunately.

Chris D'Elia didn't do a damn thing wrong.
This is starting to seem like the male version of "slut-shaming."

Any guy who is sexually proactive and a bit raunchy is now a rapist.
The #woke types who are deeply emotionally committed to an identity they don't understand will take a very long time before they realize they've become the witches holding pitchforks they stalk.
It's sad bit the metoo and believe all women movements have had the opposite effect on me.

Without even reading the details of the case, I just automatically assume the accusations are bullshit.

And I don't even like Brian callen
This is the wisest, truest, and saddest thing that will get posted in this thread.
Somebody has it in for this bunch.
LOL, ya think?

I only have one question: how did this Tigerman woman “find” herself in his bedroom? Did she black out and wake up there? Did he club her over the head and drag her in there? Did she get lost trying to find her way back to the living room from the bathroom? Did she trip coming out of the bathroom and accidentally roll into the bedroom then land back on her feet so he could push her on to the bed?

I guess that’s a bunch of questions.

Back