Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

Wow, this is worse than the Chris D'elia stuff because even though D'elia likes young girls, he wasn't accused of rape. Bryan Callen has been accused of rape and the L.A. Times said they interviewed 3 different people that corroborated that she accused him of this years ago.

L.A. Times said they interviewed 3 different people that corroborated that she accused him of this years ago.

I am all for going very hard on rapists BUT that has to happen in court with a legal conviction. No one should care about "accusations" if they are not that damning like f.e. Roman Polanski.

Well, comedians live some pretty crazy lives on the road, wouldn’t be surprised to see a couple of them make some pretty big mistakes.

Remember those whispers in Chris thread about Callen. Looking like they may be true...

4 women have come forward along with Tigerman

My first thought was: ‘Is something going to happen with Bryan?’” Tigerman recalled. “Reading all the comments, I thought: Here it comes. I’ve known how terrible this person is for 20 years. And maybe I’m not the only one.”

In a statement to The Times, Callen adamantly denied raping Tigerman and said that their encounter was consensual.

Tigerman is not the only woman to claim that Callen was sexually inappropriate with her. Since June 17 — the day that D’Elia started trending on social media — three additional women told The Times that they had been mistreated by Callen, 53, describing troubling sexual incidents ranging from assault to misconduct to disturbing comments. Their stories suggest a pattern of behavior that spans decades, going back at least as far as 1999, when, Tigerman said, Callen held her down and forced her to have sex with him as she pleaded with him to stop.

In the years since, three women claimed, “The Goldbergs” actor continued to be both verbally and physically aggressive. An American Apparel saleswoman said that in 2009, Callen pinned her against the wall of a fitting room against her will and began to kiss her. An aspiring actress who had a four-year affair with Callen while he was married said he told her in 2016 that women have a “biological, primal desire to be raped.” One year later, a female comedian said, he suggested she give him oral sex in exchange for stage time and money.

Callen denied all of these accounts. “Let me be very clear: I have never raped, forced myself upon any woman nor offered to trade stage time for sex. EVER," he said in a statement to the Times. "I know the truth. And I can only hold my head up high, remain true to myself, my family, my audience and know that I will not allow the cancel culture to subvert what I know and as importantly, what they know, is the truth.”.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/actor-bryan-callen-accused-sexual-120005843.html

Last edited:
This article completely buries him and uses his jokes against him.

I guess we'll see how life treats him going forward. He is denying all of it.

That's how he will treat the Whitney Cummings thing. He and Whitney go on JRE and she says Callen pulled his dick out in the car. He laughed it off and said he didn't remember that but he believed her. Then on top of the other rape accusation there is another girl that says he sort off pushed himself on her and she went and told her co-workers.

Kind of bummed by this news, always thought callen was the decent one in the group of shitheads.

If its true its anything but a "mistake". Its a brutal crime that needs to be punished. If its true.
Forgive me if it seemed I didn’t think it was that serious. Definitely needs to be punished with jail time and sex offender list if it’s true. My comment was more of a general lifestyle observation of comedians, not just Callen

Woops didnt know there was thread already.

Damn so its 4 women now. Not looking good for Callen

Not a fan of Callan, and I’m very happy to see actual creeps getting exposed with this #metoo movement . But her story has a bit of a Juicy Smollet smell to it.

Shit like this is not helping the narrative. We know he will pull his dick out if given half a chance and he jokes about being a dirtbag all the time.

Most comedians are digusting human being tbh.

Think guys that desperately crave attention like comedians do are all usually wierd guys tbh. Remember reading someone saying that Comedians are some of the most insecure people you will ever meet/date. Makes sense

Woops didnt know there was thread already.

Damn so its 4 women now. Not looking good for Callen

He probably won't go to jail because the one that accused him of rape didn't fill out a police report but he could have all his shit cancelled for sure. Ruined.

Think guys that desperately crave attention like comedians do are all usually wierd guys tbh. Remember reading someone saying that Comedians are some of the most insecure people you will ever meet/date. Makes sense

First comedians went after the priests

Now it turns out there’s something in common between them. Although it seems that every walk of life has weirdos. I mean people still go to clown school even after the serial killer clown

I kind of feel like if you're scared to talk to women because of "me-too" then maybe.... Just maybe.... You're a shady fucking dude. I'm just saying I hit on women all the time and never once have I had to worry about them making accusations against me.

I just feel like if you're really so worried that you stop talking to women entirely then maybe you have something to hide. That's just my two cents. Maybe I'm wrong and I should be worried, but I'm just not. If you're not being sketchy and dating coworkers and shit like that then you really have bigger things to worry about in life than some girl thinking the best use of her time is to set you up in an elaborate plot.

I think you can't really use your own life as a standard to judge all other guys' experiences by, like that. Life and people are a little more complex than that.

Back