Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

Mostly just been writing shit since there’s not a lot of opportunities to perform right now due to covid. But I recently moved to Texas which has a lot more comedy clubs than the last state I was in (Washington), so once things get back to normal I should have a lot more shit to put up.
awesome man!! keep doing your thing!! you are fucking funny, i only pointed out one bit but that whole video had me laughing hard!!

tumblr_o41tufIOfr1rvcjd7o1_250.gif
<{1-69}><{1-69}><{1-69}>

<{1-7}><{1-7}><{1-7}>

This article completely buries him and uses his jokes against him.

I guess we'll see how life treats him going forward. He is denying all of it.

Don't watch anything he does but if someone has accusations against him then prove it in court. Doesn't affect me in the slightest... We've gone from "innocent untill proven guilty" to "once an accusation is made, ones guilty without proof or even details of the accusation" in a very short amount of time...

I couldn't read more than two paragraphs of that 'article'.

Callen may have done whatever, I honestly don't care about the guy... but that read closer to a romance novel, than any sort of real journalism

And the pictures! "Can you pose underneath this tree and stare into space?" Callen might have done some questionable shit but I'm not going to think one way or the other based on this pseudo journalistic article.

Anyone else find it a little weird that she made sure to add in the part where Callen allegedly told her how “she looks like a playboy playmate”? That seems like a weird thing to add in/remember from 21 year old trauma.

Not a fan of Callan, and I’m very happy to see actual creeps getting exposed with this #metoo movement . But her story has a bit of a Juicy Smollet smell to it.

I kind of feel like if you're scared to talk to women because of "me-too" then maybe.... Just maybe.... You're a shady fucking dude. I

Holy shit. I can’t believe we agree on something.

Did you think the plastic surgery was going to make anyone forget you're ugly? If you don't want to be accused of misconduct you should have been born handsome.

<DisgustingHHH>

There was a rumor about this about a month ago when D'elia got cancelled, and a woman posted on twitter about Callan trying to make a move (they knew each other for years, and he was a bigger brother figure to her).

I didn't keep up to date with the news, but it looks like things are finally starting to come out. If they are guilty of it, then fuck them. While cancel culture has made everyone super sensitive, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if these guys did what they are accused of. This type of behavior has been going on for years, and I'm personally glad that people are being called out for being perverts/rapists.

I don't care if the behavior was acceptable in the past - we aren't living in the 60s anymore. It's like saying "I used to grow up saying ni**er, so it isn't a big deal if I say it now"

One accuser, Katherine Fiore Tigerman, told the Times, that in 1999 the 53-year-old entertainer held her down and forced her to have sex with him even though she told him to stop.

Other women accused “The Goldbergs” actor of more inappropriate behavior including an American Apparel saleswoman who said in 2009 Callen allegedly pinned her up against a wall in a fitting room and kissed her without her consent.

An aspiring actress claimed that she and Callen had an affair with for four years and he allegedly told her in 2016 that women have a "biological, primal desire to be raped."

Their relationship ended that same year, and the woman said she felt “devalued and demoralized” by their relationship. In 2017, a female comedian claimed Callen proposed she give him oral sex in exchange for stage time and money.

Ah another trial by press. What a great time to be alive.

Yep, people should leave their dislike for Callen at home regarding that. If its legit they should go to court.

Back