Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

I am all for going very hard on rapists BUT that has to happen in court with a legal conviction. No one should care about "accusations" if they are not that damning like f.e. Roman Polanski.

Yes, I understand due process. What I'm saying is that if three different people say she told them about this in 2006, 2014, etc. then this isn't something she just made up last week so she could spread a false accusation. This is something she has been telling people for the last 20 years.

Kind of bummed by this news, always thought callen was the decent one in the group of shitheads.

Yea, sometimes its the one you don't expect. Callen openly jokes about being a dirtbag. I guess that could be to disarm you, so that you would never think that of him.

I'm gonna wait til the facts come out on this.

edit: these are allegations of something that suposedly happened 20 years ago?? GTFO!!!

Last edited:
I'm not inclined to feel any type of way about this.

Nobody knows what really happened except those two.

A sexual assault that happened yesterday is likely to boil down to a he said she said situation, let alone some shit that happened 20 years ago.

So either he's a rapist, or she's a liar and a sociopath. But I have no way of knowing which is true, so all I can muster is meh.

Yes, I understand due process. What I'm saying is that if three different people say she told them about this in 2006, 2014, etc. then this isn't something she just made up last week so she could spread a false accusation. This is something she has been telling people for the last 20 years.

I dont disagree. But we should also see that these allegations can ruin a persons life and I for one need a court conviction or at least a trial with all the facts present to believe. No one thinks OJ Simpson is innocent thx to the trial even without conviction. That she told several people isnt enough and never should be enough.

I know on a personal level about such a story and believe 100% because I know that person very good. But reading about it in media is way too open to manipulation.

Last edited:
I dont disagree. But we should also see that these allegations can ruin a persons life and I for one need a court conviction or at least a trial with all the facts present to believe. No one thinks OJ Simpson is innocent thx to the trial even without conviction. That she told several people isnt enough and never should be enough.

I know on a personal level about such a story and believe 100% because I know that person very good. But reading about it in media is way too open to manipulation.

F.e. with Conor the police report imo tells it all. This shithead did rape a woman but well even in Ireland there are 2 justice systems. One for the ultra wealthy and one for the peasants.

Where is this police report

Think its 4 women total. Because it said in addition to tigerman there was 3 others

Think its 4 women total. Because it said in addition to tigerman there was 3 others

Yea, 3 or 4 different women but what I'm saying is the one that accused him of rape told 3 different people about this in the past and they were interviewed by the Times and corroborated her story.

Was presented in english media. But I dont want to derail this thread by writing about Conor. Take Polanski as annother example. Have deleted the part about McG

Polanski is a scum bag and everyone knows it. You don't have to be convicted for everyone to know what you did. O.J. ruined this for everyone. He proved you can do a double murder then get found not guilty, but we all know O.J. did that shit.

It's sad bit the metoo and believe all women movements have had the opposite effect on me.

Without even reading the details of the case, I just automatically assume the accusations are bullshit.

And I don't even like Brian callen

Thats where im at too. If it happend 30 years ago, you got no proof and you got no police report i dont wanna hear it. Theres exceotions to this like if the police refused to help or some giant conapiracy to cover it up due to how powerful the person is but for the most part if its just decades old he said she said .... yea i dont wanna hear that

I'm not inclined to feel any type of way about this.

Nobody knows what really happened except those two.

A sexual assault that happened yesterday is likely to boil down to a he said she said situation, let alone some shit that happened 20 years ago.

So either he's a rapist, or she's a liar and a sociopath. But I have no way of knowing which is true, so all I can muster is meh.

The story only has a few flaws imo.

Tigerman

1. It goes from callen coming into the bathroom behind her, to her "finding herself on his bed". So what happened inbetween? Maybe nothing but I just found it interesting

2. She threatened to break up with her boyfriend if he told anyone what callen did to her after confiding in him.

3. Callen claims tigerman attempted to audition to play his wife on a sitcom several times. After the alleged rape

4. She refused a rape kit

5.Girl at store it's just him going in for the kiss and her rejecting him. Not really rape. Creepy, sleazy, yes.yes.

6. As for the blowjob one

But in his statement to The Times, Callen denied ever offering to “trade stage time for sex.” And Pearson — an ex-convict who spent time in federal prison for selling drugs — insisted that King dropped him and Callen off simultaneously. “We got out at the same time and went upstairs,” he said. “There was no separation. He was never alone with her."

7. Ganshert admittedly had an affair with him for FOUR years. She admits she's not a victim, though. Still seems shady and like she's clout chasing.

8. As for Whitney cummings, she can fuck right off. I don't care what she has to say about anything, she was all buddy buddy with callen and delia before and now shes trying to save face. Shut up.

Still not a good look though. Hes getting cancelled unless anything comes out that really solidifies his innocence.

Extra: ganshert emailed callen in 2019 and apologized to him.

Last edited:
They corroborated that she told them a story, yes.

Correct, which is way better than making a claim about 20 years ago that you never told anyone. She told multiple people about this over the last 15-20 years. I have no idea if its true but it doesn't look good at all, especially when other women are coming out against him.

hey buds i watched your stand up vid that you post in your sig.

its fucking awesome!!

that tupac vs beastie boys had me literally laughing my guts out!!!
Man I just watched it because of your post and I agree. Strange to have a good comedian amongst our sherdog brethren.

This thread shouldn't even be about rape anymore, it should be about the funniest comedian mentioned in this thread, melvinj0!

Wow, this is worse than the Chris D'elia stuff because even though D'elia likes young girls, he wasn't accused of rape. Bryan Callen has been accused of rape and the L.A. Times said they interviewed 3 different people that corroborated that she accused him of this years ago.

Hey muster im about to say a dude raped me can you say you remember me telling you this on a muggy friday night in 1997 ..... i think in the movies they call it getting your story straight.

Correct, which is way better than making a claim about 20 years ago that you never told anyone. She told multiple people about this over the last 15-20 years. I have no idea if its true but it doesn't look good at all, especially when other women are coming out against him.

You're right, it doesn't look good

It's sad bit the metoo and believe all women movements have had the opposite effect on me.

Without even reading the details of the case, I just automatically assume the accusations are bullshit.

And I don't even like Brian callen

I get where your coming from. Alot of false accusations definitely get thrown out there and Trurh comes out after the guys career gets ruined. I just judge them on a case by case basis.

Honestly these callen accusations sound more credible but will see what happens

Back