Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

Most comedians are digusting human being tbh.

vlrhw05.gif

It's sad bit the metoo and believe all women movements have had the opposite effect on me.

Without even reading the details of the case, I just automatically assume the accusations are bullshit.

And I don't even like Brian callen

It's sad bit the metoo and believe all women movements have had the opposite effect on me.

Without even reading the details of the case, I just automatically assume the accusations are bullshit.

Too much smoke. Callen has been a Hollywood creep for decades.

This is starting to seem like the male version of "slut-shaming."

Any guy who is sexually proactive and a bit raunchy is now a rapist.

Starting to look like it more and more. Men of the past have been disgusting and men of today have to pay for it.

I look at it like a pendulum swing. First it was expected for women to be lady like and of sound morals. Now the gatekeeper of morality seems to be placed on men.

I don't know maybe I'm wrong. Yesterday I was doing my yoga/chi gong exercises and I noticed not a single guy approaching any women. In 2000s it was normal.

That how I am too. I start from a stand point of some dumb bitch is making shit up either because she's got a beef or she's trying to make a quick buck.

That how I am too. I start from a stand point of some dumb bitch is making shit up either because she's got a beef or she's trying to make a quick buck.
Yup, and I hate it how they get all this positive attention for coming forward 20 years later.

If this were true she should have reported it immediately. The police could've investigated. It's hard enough to catch a rapist, but it nearly impossible 20 years later when all the evidence is gone and nobody remembers timelines and shit.

Yeah yeah, I know, I know. "It's hard and I was crying and I just wanted it to be over so I didn't go to the police"

Well guess what? I'm sure it was hard but that makes you weak and selfish. Because if he is a rapist then he could've been raping other girls for 20 years because you didn't have the courage to try and stop him.

If we really want to empower women then we need to start a #reportimmediately campaign. Because nobody is going to believe you 2 decades from now and you're just hurting the credibility of other rape victims.

Let's start praising women who are really brave and who go to the cops right away, and start shaming those who wait years and allow others to be raped.

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything.

What is sad is that something far less than legitimate proof is enough proof for a lot of people to see and treat someone as guilty.

What's sad is someone getting sexually assaulted and not having proof. Sometimes proof is hard to come by.

With that said, I do understand that there are unscrupulous people who have nothing better to do than to ride on other people's coattails.

Not surprised, Callen has the most daddy issues out of that whole group

Back