Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

I couldn't read more than two paragraphs of that 'article'.

Callen may have done whatever, I honestly don't care about the guy... but that read closer to a romance novel, than any sort of real journalism
No kidding. They even threw "subtle" shade at Callen for having 1/3 as many Instagram followers as D'Elia.

{<doc}

Lol at you guys thinking he approaches or gets any women at all

Aww buddy that's mean. I'm not sure how you can prove that one on the internet. I'm pretty sure the chicks I got photos with wouldn't appreciate me putting their imagine out there like that to prove to the internet I've been fucking them.

I do pretty well for myself. At this point I can't even remember how many chicks I've slept with. I do prefer relationships to random hookups. My last two out of three girlfriends were models for various companies.

No kidding. They even threw "subtle" shade at Callen for having 1/3 as many Instagram followers as D'Elia.

{<doc}

That was hilarious. But even better was when Brendan was on the podcast talking about how he was booking these big comedy clubs and Callen was trying not to cry because he never got booked at those places even though hes been doing standup almost 30 years longer than Brendan

Saw him live about 2 yrs ago and he was funny as hell. Put on about 40 min and had the crowd rolling.

Aww buddy that's mean. I'm not sure how you can prove that one on the internet. I'm pretty sure the chicks I got photos with wouldn't appreciate me putting their imagine out there like that to prove to the internet I've been fucking them.

I do pretty well for myself. At this point I can't even remember how many chicks I've slept with. I do prefer relationships to random hookups. My last two out of three girlfriends were models for various companies.
Found your last model girlfriend.
s-l400.jpg

That was hilarious. But even better was when Brendan was on the podcast talking about how he was booking these big comedy clubs and Callen was trying not to cry because he never got booked at those places even though hes been doing standup almost 30 years longer than Brendan
<{dayum}>

Lol at you guys thinking he approaches or gets any women at all

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings.
You're projecting.

Shit like this is not helping the narrative. We know he will pull his dick out if given half a chance and he jokes about being a dirtbag all the time.

I pulled out my dick, she called me rude
But then she ate it like food

Polanski is a scum bag and everyone knows it. You don't have to be convicted for everyone to know what you did. O.J. ruined this for everyone. He proved you can do a double murder then get found not guilty, but we all know O.J. did that shit.
Polanski was convicted, though. And technically he served time twice in that case, once in California and once in Switzerland. He fled before sentencing because he got word that the judge wasn't going to honor the plea deal and was going to give him 50 years. The judge should have been more discrete.

Anyone know what time this podcast is today? I've never tuned in bc of Callens co host but im willing to make an exception to hear his defensive tactics on this one.

Anyone know what time this podcast is today? I've never tuned in bc of Callens co host but im willing to make an exception to hear his defensive tactics on this one.
I believe he put out a statement saying that “cancel culture isn’t going to get him and he’s never raped anybody, ever!”

Polanski was convicted, though. And technically he served time twice in that case, once in California and once in Switzerland. He fled before sentencing because he got word that the judge wasn't going to honor the plea deal and was going to give him 50 years. The judge should have been more discrete.
Sort of weird you just knew that off the top of your head.

Back