Bryan Callen Accused of Sexual Assault

Amy Schumer weighs in

Diw9GOF.png

I only have one question: how did this Tigerman woman “find” herself in his bedroom? Did she black out and wake up there? Did he club her over the head and drag her in there? Did she get lost trying to find her way back to the living room from the bathroom? Did she trip coming out of the bathroom and accidentally roll into the bedroom then land back on her feet so he could push her on to the bed?

I guess that’s a bunch of questions.
What is she even doing in his bedroom when she is in a relationship with another dude?

We're supposed to believe this type of person enough to ruin a guys life?

Not for me.

Did I, though? I have an amazing resource called the internet at my disposal. I remember some things, but can always check and confirm and find out more...
Then you should probably have cited where you got that information. Not that I’m doubting it. But it’s not exactly common knowledge.

What is she even doing in his bedroom when she is in a relationship with another dude?

We're supposed to believe this type of person enough to ruin a guys life?

Not for me.

Pretty much. That’s what I was getting at.

Last edited:
It seems he’s going fully with addressing the allegations, I don’t think doing on it on his podcast specially with a pretty unintelligent co host is the right platform to do it on. Schaub is going to say something incriminating or add more fuel to this I believe, he’s just retarded in the sense of not being self aware before he speaks, specially with something as serious as rape.

Rogan & Callens Lawyers should advise him not to, but the ego on him bypassed it and honestly this might ruin whatever is left of his career.

It doesn’t help him and D’elia are friends even though Bryan ex communicated him after his allegations.

I’ll tune to that shitshow of a podcast tomorrow, just to see what he has to say.

I was about to say I have hope they'll be fine and won't say anything stupid. Then I realized last month those dumb fucks threw Delia under the bus the next day crying on the podcast.

Since it's pretaped it's possible that Callen will have TFATK episode combed over with a fine tooth comb since it's his ass on the line.

It's kinda funny since that whole crews schtick is pretty much the hyper masculine east coast douchebag routine and they've always been able to sell it on the preconception that west coasters are wimps by comparison and that therefore puts them, in a way, above recourse because if you call them out you're enacting a prejudice against east coasters, which west-coasters tend to feel guilty about, while there entire schtick is based on the notion that they are allowed to enact prejudice against the other based on an implied artistic license.

Now, years later that same double standard and the lack of shame therein they've used as leverage to be douchebags is blowing up in their faces. The downfall of their crew demarks the downfall of the double standard of the douchebag trope as socially acceptable if one has the clout to back it up. Oh, the irony of it all.

I'm almost inclined to believe that what really rubs that the wrong way for people isn't the, "cancel culture," phenomena but that the double standard of exploiting a social taboo that others have that you do not to exploit them is itself becoming a taboo.

Last edited:
It's kinda funny since that whole crews schtick is pretty much the hyper masculine east coast douchebag routine and they've always been able to sell it on the preconception that west coasters are wimps by comparison and that therefore puts them, in a way, above recourse because if you call them out you're enacting a prejudice against east coasters, which west-coasters tend to feel guilty about, while there entire schtick is based on the notion that they are allowed to enact prejudice against the other based on an implied artistic license.

Now, years later that same double standard and the lack of shame therein they've used as leverage to be douchebags is blowing up in their faces. The downfall of their crew demarks the downfall of the double standard of the douchebag trope as socially acceptable if one has the clout to back it up. Oh, the irony of it all.
{<huh}

A creep is a weirdo. Someone who doesn’t belong here. Someone who doesn’t care if it hurts, they want to have control. They want a perfect body. They want a perfect soul. They want you to notice when they’re not around. They think you’re special and wish they were special too.
Wtf? Lofl you sound like a creep after writing this post.

In my experience most "creeps" are guys that hit on women whom deem them unattractive.

Can you give me some real examples of Brian callem acting like a creep?

Last edited:

I'm almost inclined to believe that what really rubs that the wrong way for people isn't the, "cancel culture," phenomena but that the double standard of exploiting a social taboo that others have that you do not to exploit them is itself becoming a taboo.
<Neil01>I'm ok with that going over your head. I can live with that.
It's not just his head it went over. Care to write all that out again? This time in plain English please.

The east coast douchebag trope often plays out when a east coaster comes out west and they play into the guido mafioso tough guy trope as it exists in the minds of west coasters. They sense an inherent fear of the mafia that they use as leverage for getting their way in social interactions and then they also play on the west coasters fear of being culturally insensitive or prejudiced all the while they feel entitled to being culturally insensitive and prejudiced of others. They play this up as being 'a real man,' but really it's just a very douchey double standard they are exploiting to gain more clout in an ends justify the means type scenario.

Frig it, this cancel culture, everyone is a rapist/racist is just too much for me. I'm with the other poster that said this kind BS just makes me think the accused is innocent and the accuser is full of shit.

If someone sexually assaults you why wait years after the fact to make accusations?

These situations more often than not feel like women who regret their "celebrity" hook ups. When they see other women who regret that hook up too, they see it as an opportunity.

The east coast douchebag trope often plays out when a east coaster comes out west and they play into the guido mafioso tough guy trope as it exists in the minds of west coasters. They sense an inherent fear of the mafia that they use as leverage for getting their way in social interactions and then they also play on the west coasters fear of being culturally insensitive or prejudiced all the while they feel entitled to being culturally insensitive and prejudiced of others. They play this up as being 'a real man,' but really it's just a very douchey double standard they are exploiting to gain more clout in an ends justify the means type scenario.
That honestly sounds like some shit you made up.

If I move to a specific area and I get the sense that people feel intimidated by me you better believe I'm going to use that to my advantage.

It's not their fault that west coasters are complete pussies (are they? I have no idea, I'm just going off of what you said).

Furthermore just because someone acts a certain way doesn't mean they are a rapist.

Maybe. Or maybe there's a lot of sketchy dudes.

I think women have more to fear from men that we do of them. In general of course. You have 300 million Americans, even if 99.999% of the time you aren't going this issue with a woman that still leaves a lot of scare stories.

I don't know, it's really just not a concern to me. I hit on women all the time and so far no rape scandal.

You aren't anyone though. Just saying. Bitches be crazy.

You seem intimidated by east coast italians.

Back