Browne warns Overeem: "Be a part of the team, or get the hell out"

Such a catty post by Travis.
Good grief, I can practically hear his voice cracking as he's posting that shit.

Is that a tear? Are you crying Travis, lol.

Oh, yeah WELCOME to JACKSON'S Allistair :D

Lmao, oh brown. He is obviously intimidated by overeems girth and length.

Overeem destroys him in the rematch.

Doesn't sound like a very welcoming atmosphere from Browne. How about you let him get there and you tell him personally instead of saying this shit in the media before he even trains at your damn gym?

God damn is so unlikable.

Browne makes it really hard to like him.

It's supposed to be a professional fight camp, not a schoolyard clique

People still riding the Overeem hype train lol Sherdog is sad.

Im so happy werdum made brown look like a white belt in their fight. Brown has officially surpassed brendan shaub as my most hated hw fighter.

Overeem kills him in the rematch.

Lmao, oh brown. He is obviously intimidated by overeems girth and length.

Overeem destroys him in the rematch.
LOL..I gotta ask, why do some people hate Shaub? Has he even done an interview? For some reason I can't think of a single thing he has been quoted on let alone something that would piss people off. Inquiring minds want to know...why the hate for Shaub?

LOL..I gotta ask, why do some people hate Shaub? Has he even done an interview? For some reason I can't think of a single thing he has been quoted on let alone something that would piss people off. Inquiring minds want to know...why the hate for Shaub?

I just dont like him for shit talking Big Nog and Crocop.

Apparently some people hate on him cause of something he did in a BJJ competition I think...I'm not even sure what happened there.

^go watch his Metamoris 2 highlight and post fight interview and then you'll understand. Would link but I'm on my phone

how very diplomatic,

seems travis and reem will never get on, travis basically guaranteed it with that rant.

I just dont like him for shit talking Big Nog and Crocop.

Apparently some people hate on him cause of something he did in a BJJ competition I think...I'm not even sure what happened there.
I didn't know about any of that. Thanks. At least now I have some context to understand some of the comments. He didn't come across as that kind of guy to me on TUF. Guess just goes to show people act for the cameras or can let their egos run wild after a few wins

I cannot see this working out for Overeem at Jackson's

Overeem comes across as a single show sort of a guy.

wow. what a whiny little gurl this travis brown is.

That's a terrible welcome to a new teammate. He hasn't even showed up yet. Is there any context to this?

edit: Shouldn't Travis be very happy an elite fighter is joining his camp?

I think he's worried that Overeem is just there to try and make a name off of him, just like Bigfoot and Werdum did.

Travis Browne sounds mad salty, don't get me wrong he KO'd Overeem, but he got beat up and took punishment that easily took 5 years off his life

browne got lucky now he thinks he can intimidate alistair, but once the gloves go on browne's going to be sorry. Hope AO spars too hard and smashed browne, he should be training with cain and dc if he really wants to improve his conditioning and wrestling.

C@ck guy...

2v0ydfp.jpg

But not so much C@ck... :icon_lol:

travis-Browne-bikini.bmp

Watch this

[YT]NEo3GMH66Q8[/YT]
then this

[YT]-qmOwtPdThY[/YT]

Back