Browne warns Overeem: "Be a part of the team, or get the hell out"

Since when is Browne spokesman for that camp?

He's the big dawg of that camp.

Normally id think "what an insecure douche". But we're talking about Overeem here who is basically the prototype anti-teammate. He'd already driven Bigfoot from the BZ didn't he? And he's just got a rep as a substandard worker with bad loyalty - whether to trainers, management, orgs or whatever.

Notice the date on that article? He said that a week before Werdum beat his ass all over the cage and made him look like an amateur, now Browne has a chip on his shoulder again. Everything was great when he was coming off a few KO wins, now he's been outclassed and he's throwing a tantrum.

Classic Browne.

"Sometimes you just catch an asswhooping."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/4/2...-silence-on-loss-to-fabricio-werdum-at-fox-11

I don't really see that chip.

Such a warm welcome from Browne. Im sure AO is really gonna feel a part of the team now lol. Surprised GJ let him speak like that about new team members..

Anyways, AO is a bigger paycheck than Browne. So if push comes to shove perhaps Browne is the one who will be told to get the hell out

Way to make a guy feel welcome :rolleyes:

Well to me this is painfully obvious: Hapa knows he's not the top HW now @ Jackson's.

I'll give it a week or so before Hapa gets punted from Jackson's. Even Hapa knows the writing is on the wall.

People still riding the Overeem hype train lol Sherdog is sad.

What hype? AO can beat anyone at HW. Is there anyone that denies that? AO also has one of the worst chins in two divisions. I've watched him fight for years, the guy either gets punched in the face or wins the fight. He's probably the most overall technical fighter at HW,

he just lacks Cardio and a chin.

But he always tries to improve, his last fight was masterful if not uneventful. We should be asking if there are still people riding the Overreem hate train?

What hype? AO can beat anyone at HW. Is there anyone that denies that? AO also has one of the worst chins in two divisions. I've watched him fight for years, the guy either gets punched in the face or wins the fight. He's probably the most overall technical fighter at HW,

he just lacks Cardio and a chin.

But he always tries to improve, his last fight was masterful if not uneventful. We should be asking if there are still people riding the Overreem hate train?

and fight IQ. What the fuck else is left!?

Clear words of Brown. I like Overeem, but Brown is right. Alistair has to act as a team like Greg and his team wants it otherwise it has no sense.
But is it officially confirmed, that alistair goes to jacksons gym. I tought it was just a rumour.

Or else Browne will throw 50 push kicks to Overeems grill. Lightning doesn't strike the same place twice, Travis.

Im confused at all the people saying Browne is being arrogant and cocky when Overeem is the most arrogant and cocky person in MMA.

Well to me this is painfully obvious: Hapa knows he's not the top HW now @ Jackson's.

I'll give it a week or so before Hapa gets punted from Jackson's. Even Hapa knows the writing is on the wall.

travis-Browne-bikini.bmp

so 1st brown welcomes Overeem with open arms. Now he warns Overeem before 1 day of training? If i were Greg Jackson i would have a word with Brown on what triggered this and tell him he doesnt need to speak for a camp he doesnt run. Was this like before and after the loss Brown took? Yes the timeline checks out! Brown is being Buttthurt over the Werdum loss.

PS lol at Andrie Arlovski

so 1st brown welcomes Overeem with open arms. Now he warns Overeem before 1 day of training? If i were Greg Jackson i would have a word with Brown on what triggered this and tell him he doesnt need to speak for a camp he doesnt run. Was this like before and after the loss Brown took? Yes the timeline checks out! Brown is being Buttthurt over the Werdum loss.

PS lol at Andrie Arlovski

He is only repeating what Greg Jackson himself has already publicly stated.

travis browne better keep talking before his win on overeem gets avenged. He knows that shit was fluky . Plus, with Browne's last performance im suprised he even has the balls to say such a statement.

Travis should thank his Lucky stars Mario didn't stop the fight when he was getting red headed step childed in the corner.

The very fist thing he said after the win was "He doesn't have heart".

What kind of team member is he?

Back