Browne warns Overeem: "Be a part of the team, or get the hell out"

Furiosozen

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hapa's words about Overeem:

"...I feel like Blackzilians probably catered to him, so he got used to it and he felt like he could throw his weight around a little bit. At Jackson's, it's not going to fly. You're either part of the team or your not. If you're not part of the team, you can get the hell out out of here. We don't need you here. We didn't ask you to come here, you asked to come here, so you see something here that you need. So, you're either part of the team, or leave."

Source:http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/12/5...e-part-of-jacksons-mma-team-then-get-hell-out

Better listen, Alistair. No sense in getting KO'd again.

wow. what a whiny little gurl this travis brown is.

That's a terrible welcome to a new teammate. He hasn't even showed up yet. Is there any context to this?

edit: Shouldn't Travis be very happy an elite fighter is joining his camp?

That's a terrible welcome to a new teammate. He hasn't even showed up yet. Is there any context to this?

Lol damn dude is butt hurt lol the way I see it is hoppa will benefit from overseen more then overeem benefits from him. It's not like he has the best gas tank in the world either. Maybe they can teach each other not to gas then work on not get finished lol.

Since when is Browne spokesman for that camp?

Brownestain really is a jerk. Speaking of brown, I had way too many bean and cheese burritos from Taco Bell today and annihalated the toilet at work.

If you make it to June without getting banned, I will be impressed.

Brownestain really is a jerk. Speaking of brown, I had way too many bean and cheese burritos from Taco Bell today and annihalated the toilet at work.
That happens to me all the time. You annihilated that toilet like Browne annihilated Overeem.

Yeah, there is context: Overeem's reputation. The Blackzillians kicked him out because he never actually trained with them and more or less ignored everything they tried to do for him. He only lasted there as long as he did because they didn't want to kick such a high-profile fighter unless they had to, and they did have to.

If he tries that shit at Jackson's, he'll find himself without a camp once again, and probably on the receiving end of another highlight reel KO.

This isn't even a dick move by Browne, this is just truth. Overeem has to make use of his camp, not just sign his name onto it and then ignore them. Jackson won't waste his time with Overeem if he doesn't bother training with the guys Jackson has for him.

wow, way to welcome a new fighter to your team

Would love to see a rematch between Browne and Reem

Overeem was let go from Blackzillans for KO'ing a partner and generally going too rough.

Jones does seem to be rubbing off all over Travis, the guy is supremely arrogant. I'm sure he actually believes that Overreem is coming to steal all of his techniques and that b/c Travis caught AO, he's clearly the overall better fighter and has nothing to gain from him being there.

Wtf does Jones have to do with any of this?

Sounds like they're welcoming Reem with open arms there at Jackson's

Translation would be I'll send Dodson to straighten up your game if you ain't ready to play with the big boys. :icon_chee

Reem looked slimmer & had decent cardio his last fight. I think he would finish the ass-whooping he was putting on Travis in a rematch, instead of gassing and catching a Hogan big boot to the face.

Back