Browne warns Overeem: "Be a part of the team, or get the hell out"

In the history of the sport, there are guys who have been prematurely hyped up to the fans worse than Browne. But I don't think there's ever been anyone who prematurely bought into his own hype as bad as Browne. The guy has hit his ceiling and he'll be gone within 3 years. But it's going to be a long, whiny 3 years from the looks of things.

Now brown is going to get his ass beat down on a daily basis. Who we kidding, Travis beat a gassed reem. The fight could have been stopped in favor of reem in the first round. Brown probably being a douchbag because he wants overeem to not mesh well so he can be the top dog at Jackson's.

So he didn't even show up yet, and Browne actually said that?

Seems very strange.

Think a rematch goes differently today

EconoReem 30-27

Unless he says that to overeems face there is no sense in saying it

browne could have been more tactful and discuss this in private with reem, rather than, putting it on blast in public. besides, who is browne to issue the warning to reem? let jackson deal with this matter if it occurs. browne needs to close his mouth and stay out of reem's business.

He speaks the truth is all, and what I can conclude from this thread given the responses given by some people is... You're all a bunch of bitches who can't handle the truth now please commence with the rage of being called a word... Overseen is the most cocky and arrogant guy In the division.

browne could have been more tactful and discuss this in private with reem, rather than, putting it on blast in public. besides, who is browne to issue the warning to reem? let jackson deal with this matter if it occurs. browne needs to close his mouth and stay out of reem's business.

^ This

Jones does seem to be rubbing off all over Travis, the guy is supremely arrogant. I'm sure he actually believes that Overreem is coming to steal all of his techniques and that b/c Travis caught AO, he's clearly the overall better fighter and has nothing to gain from him being there.

lol at hating on Jones for this, well done

Callin it like I see it. It sucks because before the Bigfoot fight, I was liking the guy.

Reem's probably got one of the biggest ego's in the game. It's not like Hapa's talking down to some white belt and gonna hurt his feelings.

Not sure why this is surprising when they made a team decision that Melvin couldnt come back. They are almost a cult there.

Reem is going to be beating the shit out of Travis Browne in training, economic Reem is not gonna gas out and eat another front kick Travis, youre gonna get your ass kicked

I'd watch a Browne - Overeem rematch

And Jackson's doesn't cater to fighters? They clearly catered to Jones > Rashad.

Werdum didn't feed this clown enough Humbleberry pie.

Back