Brittney Palmer married.

51CWFQpKNLL._SY300_.jpg

This was taken yesterday

Always a shame to see such a natural beauty that doesn't appreciate it one bit.

Congratulations to the two of them. This was my favorite wedding pic out of the bunch though.

BarbieAndKen.jpg

this all started with Miss Palmer flirting sexually...

This thread has begun to degenerate into people nostalgically posting WEC Brittney fap fodder. I approve.

Plastic surgery generally ages like shit.
I'm afraid that by the time she's going to be 33 she'll look worse than quite a few common girls who at 20yo were simply a 7.5 (what would you call prime Palmer, a 9+ a 9.5 or what?).
Let alone at 42.

and went bankrupt...let's see how deep this dude's money well...
but really...wtf was he thinking? I probably won't bang someone as hot as Miss palmer but I can still tell if she's Wife material or not....
proceeds to search google for some old Britney Palmer pics and vaseline...

Doesn't matter, had sex.

3a8b93e82970f94ba100cf6f3bc1b24d.jpg

Cowboy got triangled by prime Brittney.

Plastic surgery generally ages like shit.
I'm afraid that by the time she's going to be 33 she'll look worse than quite a few common girls who at 20yo were simply a 7.5 (what would you call prime Palmer, a 9+ a 9.5 or what?).
Let alone at 42.

WECB was a full 10/10. She was gorgeous and had the appeal of being a normal human being.

Now she's still an 8.5-9.0/10, but when you know that the decline was caused by her own (and her doctor's) doing it definitely takes a lot of steam off. It reflects poorly on her personality and makes her seem quite shallow, which of course has no effect on how hard you'd pound, but still makes you hesitate a few seconds before fapping (mainly because you have to take those few extra seconds to add "WEC" to your Google search).

I stopped caring after she messed up her face. She was wife material before, just 1 or 2 hits as of today.

I do hope we're entertaining all the guests that are viewing this thread :)

Back