Brittney Palmer married.

lol @ how many people are viewing this thread.

Fuckthis.gif

Exactly.

so who is going to be the first white knight to come in and tell us we're all fat pussies who are mad we can't bag an angel like brit?
This has to happen, it's the law of the universe.

Lololol it's funny and so true. Every sherdog thread has the same type of posters.

haha, that dress. does she always gotta show her boobs off? they arent even real. or her face now.

I don't care what anyone says. I would still hit that like there was no tomorrow. I would let her sit on my face until I suffocate and get brought back and let her do it again and no one could convince me otherwise.

Whoever in the fuck convinced her to do work on her face should be beaten into an inch of their lives.

The girl was a natural 10. That is very rare.

It's not like I wouldn't still bang the ever loving fuck out of her, but it really is a noticeable drop off, and somehow it was suppose to improve her.

I don't care what anyone says. I would still hit that like there was no tomorrow. I would let her sit on my face until I suffocate and get brought back and let her do it again and no one could convince me otherwise.

You're such a poet.

idc she fucked her face up i lost interest in her a while ago. to bad she was the best ring girl in a long time.

I don't like you all that much, but I'm loving that avatar.

Oh stop with this.
It's an internet forum ya weirdo. We're all friends and chums because we're all bound to our computers arguing about a bitch who holds up cardboard.

You like me, I like you, go fuck yaself

Also: Thanks

Back