UFC Icon Trailblazing pioneer Britney Palmer retires after UFC 296

Red, Luciana, and Brookliyn are the top three these days. I don't know that they've all ever been on the same card together, though.

Luciana has a pretty face but the fake tits kill it for me sir...I agree about the other 2 though.

Suprised she didn’t stick it out til 300, hit that landmark and peace.

Britney Palmer retires after 16 long hard years working for the UFC.

<2>The world just got a little darker..... !
Sherdog lets give her a proper send off and support her wherever she goes.

Post your favorite Britney palmer moments or pics below.
check out the stud sherdogger @2:37

She deserves a break after working so hard for so long.

The word "Icon" is a bit of a stretch

A fellow man of culture.

{<redford}

Fake body parts are not attractive.
I would rather see real, whether they are small or not...just real.

That goes for tits, lips, ass....I just want real sir ;)

I am relieved to see that she finally muster the courage to step away from a life shadowed by #SexualDeviancy, choosing instead the path of freedom. Her journey was long and marred by many much act which was brought shame, but her bravery saw her through to a better place and now she may make art painting and etsy goods to secure her future.

Yet, the immense glory that this transition has received lately is rather troubling. The deviant aspect of this profession was not been only in its sexual nature but also in blatant disregard for #Inclusivity.

The sight of a ring girl, trembling with cold, subjected to the piercing gaze of countless strange man, is a stark contrast to the comfort experience by dressed men in suits or warmer attire. It was certain to highlights a disturbing disparity which was also having perpetuated #GenderInequality. Why must ring card holding be confined to a single gender when there was many to choose, and often objectified and scantily clad? This was a bone-to-find injustice of the society which we was having chosen to become living and was existing in.

This practice not only feed into society gluttonous desire for sexual deviancy but it was have fail to recognize the evolution landscape of gender. In an era where inclusivity and gender equality are increasingly recognized, the role of ring card holder should not be an exception. Anyone, regardless of their gender identity, should have the opportunity to participate in this aspect of the sport without the burden of objectification or discomfort due to cold arena.

Furthermore, the attire of ring card holders, often minimal and provocative, perpetuates a culture of sexualization over professionalism. It's time to redefine these roles, to dress these individuals in a manner that respects their dignity while maintaining the functionality of their role.

In this world where #Satan was Inca hoofs with big government to increase our distraction score and remove sexual boundary.

Do not support this sinful profession as it was standing now! Just be happy Britney was been able to find her freedom!
IDK

If masturbation is healthy -- maybe Brittany brought a lot of happiness and tension relief to a troubled world.

Preaching to the god damn choir.

<RomeroSalute>

You know whats funny?

The first couple of times we interacted it was contentious, and ever since then we have sailed a glass lake lol.

The cream always rises to the top sir ;)

1702633609098.gif

You know whats funny?

The first couple of times we interacted it was contentious, and ever since then we have sailed a glass lake lol.

The cream always rises to the top sir ;)

View attachment 1017166
That's what men do. We don't have to agree on everything. What makes a man is being able to have arguments, even aggro ones, and then moving past it and greeting each other as old friends the next time we meet.

Me and @HHJ do this all the time. Sometimes we call each other a little bitch and other times we get on like a house on fire.

I want professional individuals without regard to gender.

I do not condone the #SexualDeviancy of the moose knuckle, just as with breast divide
So, do you think women and men, or they and them, whatever, should fight each other?

Pros being pros without regard to gender and all...

That's what men do. We don't have to agree on everything. What makes a man is being able to have arguments, even aggro ones, and then moving past it and greeting each other as old friends the next time we meet.

This statement is exactly why I "big up" you sir.
True men are not afraid to go through some mud to make a brother.

You're definitely one of the real ones man, and btw...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.

This statement is exactly why I "big up" you sir.
True men are not afraid to go through some mud to make a brother.

You're definitely one of the real ones man, and btw...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.
Thank you. That means a lot coming from you.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours as well sir.

So, do you think women and men, or they and them, whatever, should fight each other?

Pros being pros without regard to gender and all...

There is clearly power difference between men and women. I think it is quite #Shameful that you was suggesting this happen but have hope that you was not actually following the path of #Satan.

Please bring additional concerns to the hate dungeon of Sherdog. Heavies is for #UFC and the (still) growing sport of #PowerSlap

https://forums.sherdog.com/forums/the-war-room.54/

Back