Brittney Palmer married.

Would still hit. Married or not, prime or no prime.

Same with Arianny

Best of luck to 'em. I know I'm in the minority here but I think she's hotter after the boob job. People say the boobs aren't real but I believe that if you can touch em, they are real. Who's the lucky fella?

Like that dude said about miesha the other day- "I'd like to boil her fight bra and underwear and drink the broth"

It would taste like Caraway soup.

Anyways, was Cowboy in attendance at Brittney's wedding?

WEC Brittney...WHY ????????

Chicken head.

I hope she gets pregnant so i dont have to see her plastic face ever again.

Best of luck to 'em. I know I'm in the minority here but I think she's hotter after the boob job. People say the boobs aren't real but I believe that if you can touch em, they are real. Who's the lucky fella?

dude, like no one gives a fuck about the boobs; it's the Joker face we're all punching ourselves in the scrotum over

dude, like no one gives a fuck about the boobs; it's the Joker face we're all punching ourselves in the scrotum over

Paper bag bro. If her husband is a real man he'll force her to wear it in public too.

I would've cared about 6 months ago, pre-op.

Still... how could she not just look in the mirror, or in any Sherdog thread, and be like, "Yah, I'm hot as fuck, I shouldn't go changing anything."

Same reasons those with eating disorders think starving themselves till they're 80 pounds and nothing but skin over bones, and thinking that's healthy? It's a mental issue that causes them to not perceive themselves as others do.

They drop a couple pounds, or they have their breasts augmented a small amount, or they have their nose done and for a while, it's all good. Then the honeymoon period ends, and they start seeing other areas that aren't "right", or they think their arm jiggles a little too much, or their butt isn't as tight as it could be, and they do more.

Wow good for her and the guy done pretty damn good

Back