Brittney Palmer married.

Both Arianny's boy and Brittney's husband look like complete tools..

Brittney looks terrible nowadays btw

p.s she looks great with a pearl necklace (so Cowboy told me)

brittney-palmer-sexy.jpg

brittney-palmer-pictures-00.jpg

brittany-palmer-071.jpg

5ec0brittney_palmer_2013_calendar_shoot__6.jpeg

brittney_palmer_mag_06.jpg

Brittney-Palmer.jpg

I'll just be here in case things don't work out.

Does Brittney look like Gumby nowadays? Yes.
Would I still tap that? Yes.
Would I take that Arianny? No.

Soooo hot. Why the fuck did she wreck herself with plastic surgery?

That's the question. Probably a combination of a lack of self-esteem, pressure from the bosses/Arianny, and the overall "Hollywood" lifestyle.

Plastic surgery generally ages like shit.
I'm afraid that by the time she's going to be 33 she'll look worse than quite a few common girls who at 20yo were simply a 7.5 (what would you call prime Palmer, a 9+ a 9.5 or what?).
Let alone at 42.

Agreed. Also who is the chick in your av?

so who is going to be the first white knight to come in and tell us we're all fat pussies who are mad we can't bag an angel like brit?
This has to happen, it's the law of the universe.

Hey quit ripping on white knights they're good people and they have feelings too. You're just mad because you're not man enough to stand up for girls like Brittney like they are. :icon_twis

That's the question. Probably a combination of a lack of self-esteem, pressure from the bosses/Arianny, and the overall "Hollywood" lifestyle.

Still... how could she not just look in the mirror, or in any Sherdog thread, and be like, "Yah, I'm hot as fuck, I shouldn't go changing anything."

Good for her.

Still a shame about her surgery imo, goddamn, what is she, 25 or some shit? Aging ever so slightly and looking practically the same as she did from 19-23 or so would have been the better route to go than going this far. Oh well, her life though.

Back