Brendan Schaub - "fighting wasn't my calling."

location Germany

laughter.gif

No wonder you're mad.
savage

No because he hadn't dedicated his life to baseball like Schaub did to football, Michael Jordan reached the pinnacle of his primary sport, what sport has Schaub reached the pinnacle of?

He has his own t shirt empire

I could never be mistaken as a Brendan schaub fan, but holy shit are there ever some insecure losers in this thread...

The guy is making money, he's successful at what he's doing, has a nice little family and seems to be happy with his life.

If you don't like him and you think he was a shitty fighter and his podcast sucks...Then maybe just keep it moving and don't go out of your way to talk about him on an internet forum?

Shrug.

Shutting people down, that's his calling

The podcast sucks.

But if people want to listen to it go ahead I guess.

Lots of people listen to Biebers music, that sucks too.
I'd happily suck at my job and rake in money like Brendan or Bieber. Don't be salty bro.

Maybe it wasn't his calling but he gets my full respect for getting in that cage and going against some absolute monsters. Kinda makes me wonder what is his calling.

lol Nate and Nick would NEVER fight for free. Cowboy might but he gets really bad nerves too.

I could never be mistaken as a Brendan schaub fan, but holy shit are there ever some insecure losers in this thread...

The guy is making money, he's successful at what he's doing, has a nice little family and seems to be happy with his life.

If you don't like him and you think he was a shitty fighter and his podcast sucks...Then maybe just keep it moving and don't go out of your way to talk about him on an internet forum?

Shrug.
Trust me you'll never get through to them, they claim they "hate" Schuab yet constantly keep up on news about him and make sure to comment in every thread where his name comes up.

Funnily enough they'll even use his catch phrases when trying to mock him.

I'd wager that the majority of the 2.5 million downloads he gets a month on his podcast come from people who "hate" him. He literally makes money off these butthurt losers, Big Brown shuts them down.

Really I think it comes from the fact Brendan has become successful after his UFC career and they just want other people to share their misery.

You can see the same effect with Ronda, everyone was praying she'd disappear after losing but all that happened is she remained the only WMMA star who actually gets recognition from mainstream media, still has movie roles, and is main eventing again soon.

It irks them that these "failures" are still widely more successful/rich than most fighters in the UFC.

I'm not the one crying about Brendan Schuab, while using his catch phrases like a shunned fanboy no less, you're just embarrassing yourself bro.

lol you're the one crying. I'm laughing my ass off at you.

Your'e the one who felt the need to white knight Schaub and Bieber.

qLE7SuT_zpsmplr256l.png

lol you're the one crying. I'm laughing my ass off at you.

Your'e the one who felt the need to white knight Schaub and Bieber.

qLE7SuT_zpsmplr256l.png

Dude you've been camping out in this thread hating since it got posted, why are you obsessed with Schuab if you don't like him? Why are you using his catch phrases?

Sounds like you're jelly bro. I'm just pointing out to you it's a really bad look, if you want to continue crying feel free.

He washed out of Pro football and fought in a sport with the lowest calibre of athlete, he's not anywhere near the level of athlete he thinks he is.

Still makes him a better athlete than 99% of the population.

Dude you've been camping out in this thread hating since it got posted, why are you obsessed with Schuab if you don't like him? Why are you using his catch phrases?

Sounds like you're jelly bro. I'm just pointing out to you it's a really bad look, if you want to continue crying feel free.

Still laughing at you.

You quoted me, your tears are delicious.

Back