Brendan Schaub - "fighting wasn't my calling."

I find it sad that a guy who got in the cage and fought many many times can't admit this after his career without getting shit from guys who would never even go through a camp.

I find it sad that a guy who got in the cage and fought many many times can't admit this after his career without getting shit from guys who would never even go through a camp.

I completely agree. He's being honest and admitting something that not a lot of guys would, Sherdog is just petty as fuck and find a way to hate on just about anything

I also find it funny how all these haters know all of Brendan's catchphrases and how threads about him constantly get to over 10 pages long even though 99% of Sherdog hate him and he doesn't even fight any more.

I completely agree. He's being honest and admitting something that not a lot of guys would, Sherdog is just petty as fuck and find a way to hate on just about anything

I also find it funny how all these haters know all of Brendan's catchphrases and how threads about him constantly get to over 10 pages long even though 99% of Sherdog hate him and he doesn't even fight any more.

I blame the parents a little bit

- The Schaub

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you can YouTube spinning elbow KO's and there are lot to pick.
Any high level ones? I doubt it, also getting a ko doesnt make the spin better

I like Schaub! Doesnt mean i agree with everything he says, or even most of it, but i like people who go for it and accomplish things.

I have to admit i enjoy the amount of butthurt here, dude got so much hate as a fighter, but did not let that get him down and now is very succesfull again on another field. :D Haters hate, meanwhile other people live their lives and actually get things done.

Back