Brendan Schaub - "fighting wasn't my calling."

This is the saddest shit ever, why does Schaub think he's some sort of super athlete?

6Pu5JIL.png

FOR SHORE

The podcast sucks.

But if people want to listen to it go ahead I guess.

Lots of people listen to Biebers music, that sucks too.

Obviously these things are true, but you seem upset that he is successful. That's a waste of energy.

This is the saddest shit ever, why does Schaub think he's some sort of super athlete?

He wasn't great compared to his peers in the UFC, but he would absolutely clown everyone but 50 or so people in the world in a fight. Setting my emotions aside and look at it objectively, this makes him pretty super.

He wasn't great compared to his peers in the UFC, but he would absolutely clown everyone but 50 or so people in the world in a fight. Setting my emotions aside and look at it objectively, this makes him pretty super.
He's not a super athlete, he's a football washout.

Because he played professional football and fought for the UFC and you're a sherdog poster.

Because he played professional football and fought for the UFC and you're a sherdog poster.
He washed out of Pro football and fought in a sport with the lowest calibre of athlete, he's not anywhere near the level of athlete he thinks he is.

You have an odd way of looking at things. Is Michael Jordan a baseball washout in your view?
No because he hadn't dedicated his life to baseball like Schaub did to football, Michael Jordan reached the pinnacle of his primary sport, what sport has Schaub reached the pinnacle of?

Shit it wasn't and that's not a bad thing. He's getting paid a few hundred thousand a year plus whatever from merch he sales, he does this by sitting at a table talking shit with his friends lmao. 3-400k just to talk shit with your boys I'd do that all day everyday.

The numbers beg to differ

but do they.
They constantly claim how successful they are. They have 79k subs. Fine, for a regular guy who doesnt do vlogs that might be a lot but in terms of success and supporting one self that is below below average. Vloggers with 300-400k are usually at the limit where they can cover expenses and earn sort of a living.
And this guy drives around in a Porsche and has money. I dont know how but its not from 79k which maybe brings him a couple of k per month.

He wasn't that bad tbh. I know it's cool to hate on the guy but he had a pretty ok career for a HW

His "comedy" or whatever the fuck he calls it is shit though

He's a better fighter than he is a podcaster.

He (should have) beat Arlovski.

but do they.
They constantly claim how successful they are. They have 79k subs. Fine, for a regular guy who doesnt do vlogs that might be a lot but in terms of success and supporting one self that is below below average. Vloggers with 300-400k are usually at the limit where they can cover expenses and earn sort of a living.
And this guy drives around in a Porsche and has money. I dont know how but its not from 79k which maybe brings him a couple of k per month.

FTAK is not youtube exclusive.

The podcast sucks.

But if people want to listen to it go ahead I guess.

Lots of people listen to Biebers music, that sucks too.
Your posting sucks but we still have to deal with seeing it.

No because he hadn't dedicated his life to baseball like Schaub did to football, Michael Jordan reached the pinnacle of his primary sport, what sport has Schaub reached the pinnacle of?

I would argue reaching top 10 in a UFC division would be the pinnacle, but I'm sure you'll disagree.

Back