Brendan Schaub - "fighting wasn't my calling."

So he taking advice from Joe Rogan about fighting who never fought in his life ?

You don't think Joe's been around the world of fighting long enough to offer advice?

Especially when Schaub has another way of making a living...

Your posting sucks but we still have to deal with seeing it.

giphy.gif

Who's we?

but do they.
They constantly claim how successful they are. They have 79k subs. Fine, for a regular guy who doesnt do vlogs that might be a lot but in terms of success and supporting one self that is below below average. Vloggers with 300-400k are usually at the limit where they can cover expenses and earn sort of a living.
And this guy drives around in a Porsche and has money. I dont know how but its not from 79k which maybe brings him a couple of k per month.

• 2.5million podcast downloads a month - this sounds a lot and it is but as a comparison but Rogan does 20 million a month
  • Sponsored by Onnit, MVMT watches, Five-Four Clothing, Draft Kings, Dollar Shave Club, Blue Apron - I have no idea what those pay out but as a comparison on Chaels podcasts one of his sponsors he plays states that they paid $5k for that advertisement per podcast so you gotta think its a couple of $k per sponsor
  • The podcast sells a ton of merch, t-shirts are always sold out
  • Him and Callen tour the podcast live
  • He's started doing stand up shows solo
  • The Fighter and The Kid 3D series
  • He was doing analyst work for Fox but I think that's probably over now

Getting knocked out in hilarious fashion was his calling...we need him to entertain us again

I would argue reaching top 10 in a UFC division would be the pinnacle, but I'm sure you'll disagree.
Of course I will, the pinnacle is being champion. Schaub was never even close, he's not half the athlete he thinks he is.

Lift your shield, Schaub

Schaub wasn't as bad as people claim he was imo.

Of course I will, the pinnacle is being champion. Schaub was never even close, he's not half the athlete he thinks he is.

he was number 13 in the world buddeh

Wow I was already to piss on him but I dig honesty and I feel where he comes from in a different aspect. You've earned my respect Mr. Schaub...

Guy just straight talks himself up like he is something larger than life It blows my mind that people actually listen to this podcast......why the fuck do they do that

Saying nobody worked harder than him....yeah fkn right dude. Like when he said the new Union was going to have a big news announcement or press conference to announce he was joining, who gives a fuck he doesn't even fight and when he did he was never a top contender

What numbers? the 75k subscribers and overwhelming number of views that average like 60k?

Yeah bro, they killin it...

Yea, cuz they only release their shit on youtube, right bro?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back