Brendan Schaub - "fighting wasn't my calling."

LOL no it doesn't, washing out of a domestic sport doesn't make somebody a good athlete.
Dude you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Only 1% of college football players ever make it to the NFL in any capacity including practice squads. Only 1% of MMA fighters ever make it to top-10 in their weight class.

If you don't think Brendan is a good athlete you're just retarded.

Also even if you don't think he is he somehow managed to make 100k+ just from sponsors for each fight and reach the top-10. Doing that as a bad athlete is arguably more impressive than the alternative.

It was fun, next time don't let your jimmies be rustled so easily.
well-bye-animated-gif.gif

The only jimmies rustled was you being butthurt over Big Brown for seemingly no reason, must have rustled those jimmies from across the stratosphere.

LOL no it doesn't, washing out of a domestic sport doesn't make somebody a good athlete.

Because American football is a "domestic sport," you think that anybody could make it to the league in the same capacity that Schaub did if they tried hard enough?

You have to be a far above average athlete to make to the fucking practice squad on the worst NFL team.

Fuck, you have to be a far above average athlete to make the practice squad on a CFL roster.

This is the saddest shit ever, why does Schaub think he's some sort of super athlete?

For a Heavyweight, he actually was pretty athletic.

That was like the one thing he really did have.

That, & a pretty sweet D'arce choke.

Dude you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Only 1% of college football players ever make it to the NFL in any capacity including practice squads. Only 1% of MMA fighters ever make it to top-10 in their weight class.

If you don't think Brendan is a good athlete you're just retarded.

Also even if you don't think he is he somehow managed to make 100k+ just from sponsors for each fight and reach the top-10. Doing that as a bad athlete is arguably more impressive than the alternative.
LMFAO, Schaub portraying himself as some super athlete is super funny. Above average athlete who washed out of football and moved to a niche sport full of poor athletes.

ITT we have Brendan Schaub using like 10 different alt accounts to prove he isn't a mediocre athlete. Or at least I hope that is the case. I really hope there aren't actual people out their taking time out of their day to defend a closet bisexual with a lisp and a t shirt company. And no, that's not fighter bashing b/c he isn't one.

Seems pretty harsh. Especially from a small group of "never was".

For a guy who made a career in UFC, fought a lot of the best, and had a win some-lose some type career...I'd say that's pretty successful.

This thread, and Schaub haters in general, reek of insecurity. I am not a huge fan of the guy, but the fact that so many people hate him for little indiscretions shows how insecure they are about their own life. It is exactly the same as the ugly girls in high-school hating on the hot popular girl, when really they wish that they were more like her.

What exactly has Schaub done to make people so salty?

Genuine question. So, he had an average UFC career, and maybe you don't like his podcast that you totally don't ever have to listen to. Surely there's something else I'm missing.

So he taking advice from Joe Rogan about fighting who never fought in his life ?
I wouldn't say he hasn't fought. He was beating up HWs and MWs as 19 year old LW at the US Open Grand in TKD. He also has a 2-1 kickboxing record, stopped at age 21 too early cause of health issues. He was as an instructor in several martial arts too.
Also, if GSP feels it was worthwhile to bring Joe Rogan to help out at gym once, I dont see why he can't give Brendan a little advice.

He washed out of Pro football and fought in a sport with the lowest calibre of athlete, he's not anywhere near the level of athlete he thinks he is.

He played professional football and fought for years in the UFC and you're a sherdog poster.

What aren't you understanding? Your critique of his accomplishments mean literally nothing. You're nothing.

Back