Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

Ugh. Great.

I’m not a huge Gowdy fan. I know a lot of Conservatives like him, but IMO he’s all talk. Half the time, he’s just a shill for the prosecution/cops. In other words, he’s a statist. He’s not really our guy.

But on the bright side, this will keep him from publicly shilling for Mueller and his cronies. Maybe that’s the goal.

Why is Clinton innocent until proven guilty when Trump and so many others aren't? No one has ever actually gone after and investigated her. If Gowdy did hold back then screw him too. I'm sick of political corruption, actual political corruption, not smokescreens.

No one has investigated her? Christ.

Why is Clinton innocent until proven guilty when Trump and so many others aren't? No one has ever actually gone after and investigated her. If Gowdy did hold back then screw him too. I'm sick of political corruption, actual political corruption, not smokescreens.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, it's America.

Really? I guess you believe her guilty and she’s never found guilty then you are right.

I guess you believe Trump is guilty and he never will be found guilty. Keep up them investigations, maybe try one with a lick of truth to it though. There's gotta be something. Some shred of racist proof or collusion or anything. With Clinton it's right there in the open and no one will touch her.

I guess you believe Trump is guilty and he never will be found guilty. Keep up them investigations, maybe try one with a lick of truth to it though. There's gotta be something. Some shred of racist proof or collusion or anything. With Clinton it's right there in the open and no one will touch her.

No one will touch her because nothing is there. Trump investigation have proven very successful.

Trump is still innocent though, as you can see he is President, the problem is he's stonewalling any investigation into himself and constantly lying to the public to appear he's the victim. He's being enabled by most Republicans so they can appoint judges whose ideology align with their own and push a right wing agenda. Meanwhile possibly irreparable harm is being done to our foreign relations and we're spending billions on trade wars and ineffective border security.

Trump is still innocent though, as you can see he is President, the problem is he's stonewalling any investigation into himself and constantly lying to the public to appear he's the victim. He's being enabled by most Republicans so they can appoint judges whose ideology align with their own and push a right wing agenda. Meanwhile possibly irreparable harm is being done to our foreign relations and we're spending billions on trade wars and ineffective border security.

Seems to me like the irreparable harm is being caused by the democrats on the census citizenship question for example which will grant illegals government representation and political power.

Just googled. They married in '89. First and only wife.
5c59c90d4b1af.image.jpg

Beautiful wholesome nuclear family. Looks like he won at life. I can see why the "progressives" seethe with hate every time he's mentioned.

edit: better job
3cxxi3.gif
Is that his meth head tough guy look?

Not yet. But they want it very badly with zero evidence. So how is he innocent until proven guilty? How was Kavanaugh?

???

Zero evidence? There are multiple whitstleblowers and credible witnesses from the state department and intelligence community. Trump and his own lawyer openly admitted to everything in the whistleblower complaints. Rudy's thugs just got picked up today trying to flee the country. Trump's former campaign manager is already in jail. His last lawyer is also in jail for campaign finance felonies committed on behalf of Trump and his campaign.

Kavanaugh isn't in jail either, he's a supreme court judge.

I think your emotions are getting in the way of your perception of reality.

???

Zero evidence? There are multiple whitstleblowers and credible witnesses from the state department and intelligence community. Trump and his own lawyer openly admitted to everything in the whistleblower complaints. Rudy's thugs just got picked up today trying to flee the country. Trump's former campaign manager is already in jail. His last lawyer is also in jail for campaign finance felonies committed on behalf of Trump and his campaign.

Kavanaugh isn't in jail either, he's a supreme court judge.

I think your emotions are getting in the way of your perception of reality.

You're purposefully ignoring my points. Maybe you think it's okay to invent rape allegations for political gain? Maybe you think it's okay to try to subvert the will of the American people just because you're a sore loser? I don't know why you're like this. I don't want to presume you have emotional problems like you proceeded to do to me. I just hope you see the light one day and realize you're on the side of some truly evil people. They destroyed Kavanaugh before they even had his name. They were ready to do that exact thing to ANYONE Trump nominated. And I'm sorry that you disagree but I think that's wrong.

Just googled. They married in '89. First and only wife.
5c59c90d4b1af.image.jpg

Beautiful wholesome nuclear family. Looks like he won at life. I can see why the "progressives" seethe with hate every time he's mentioned.
He looks like he’s hosting a ufo blog

You're purposefully ignoring my points. Maybe you think it's okay to invent rape allegations for political gain? Maybe you think it's okay to try to subvert the will of the American people just because you're a sore loser? I don't know why you're like this. I don't want to presume you have emotional problems like you proceeded to do to me. I just hope you see the light one day and realize you're on the side of some truly evil people. They destroyed Kavanaugh before they even had his name. They were ready to do that exact thing to ANYONE Trump nominated. And I'm sorry that you disagree but I think that's wrong.

I'm not ignoring your points. You said that Trump and Justice Kavanaugh were deemed guilty without evidence or trial... but neither of them are in jail. So it's just a bad point.

The current will of the American people is to have Trump impeached, support for his impeachment is higher than Clinton's and even Nixon's.

Back