Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

glenwo2

Adamantium Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Trey Gowdy joining Trump's legal team

Former U.S. Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., is joining President Trump’s legal team as the House's impeachment inquiry expands.

“I am pleased to announce that former Congressman Trey Gowdy is joining our team as counsel to the president. I have known Trey for years and worked with him when he served in Congress. His legal skills and his advocacy will serve the president well. Trey’s command of the law is well known and his service on Capitol Hill will be a great asset as a member of our team,” Trump attorney Jay Sekulow said in a statement Wednesday night.

Gowdy, who formerly chaired the House Oversight and Reform Committee, decided not seek to reelection last year and joined the law firm Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP after leaving office.

Gowdy has been a Fox News contributor, but a company spokesperson said Gowdy has been terminated and is no longer serving in that capacity.

The White House wrote in an eight-page letter to Congress on Tuesday that it won’t participate in what it's calling an “illegal” investigation, writing that the inquiry “violates fundamental fairness and constitutionally mandated due process” and “lacks any legitimate constitutional foundation.”

The letter came to the same day the administration blocked U.S. European Union Ambassador Gordon Sondland from testifying on the Hill.

“The White House should be warned that continued efforts to hide the truth of the President’s abuse of power from the American people will be regarded as further evidence of obstruction,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a statement responding to the letter. “Mr. President, you are not above the law. You will be held accountable.”

>>> Things are about to get even more entertaining apparently with Gowdy on-board. <CerseiPlotting>

Let me guess...He HATES Gowdy with an unhealthy passion, right? :D
Nah he loves the guy. He put up Gowdy as the best choice for the next Republican president, the one with principles. I would be tweaked off if I admired somebody on that level and they went and did this.

Personally, not surprised to see him do this. After the never-ending Benghazi hawking, I knew we weren't dealing with a highly principled man, at least as far as politics go.

Nah he loves the guy. He put up Gowdy as the best choice for the next Republican president, the one with principles. I would be tweaked off if I admired somebody on that level and they went and did this.

Personally, not surprised to see him do this. After the never-ending Benghazi hawking, I knew we weren't dealing with a highly principled man, at least as far as politics go.

Trey Gowdy......President of the United States? [<diva2]

Just doesn't do it for me.<Meh02>

He's better off as a lifetime Senator, FoxNews Opinion guy, or where he is now, imo.

Trey Gowdy......President of the United States? [<diva2]

Just doesn't do it for me.<Meh02>

He's better off as a lifetime Senator, FoxNews Opinion guy, or where he is now, imo.

His current occupation is Madame Toussad's heat testing dummy, and he's clearly been failing at that shit.

Trey Gowdy......President or where he is now, imo.

de52aec732d44a3370bcf51ae2a0fdb2b95d0a13c61c2a64373a61df2eb01fb5.png

Gowdy has always been hypocritical a can. Now he’s gonna humiliate himself further by attaching his cart to dead beat Donny. Mr principles Gowdy lulz

Muh Benghazi

Last edited:
This thread needs more of the recent “Trey in transition” pics.

I like Gowdy not sure he needed to join the team this will be nothing soon.

Another Republican has traveled to Easteros to bend the knee and kiss the king's little mushroom.
Sad.

I was just thinking Team Trump needed a bad boy blonde with a hip haircut. Which one will Trey rock for the US Tour?

DU5KKWPUMAABDBZ.jpg

Back