Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

I dont understand why conservatives love him so much. Hes the guy who repeatedly failed to get clinton for benghazi.

I dont understand why conservatives love him so much. Hes the guy who repeatedly failed to get clinton for benghazi.

He's a badass who did his best and nobody else bothered to help him. People are still bitter years after her fair loss in an election. It's amazing how some people can say what they say about Trump and in the same breath all but admit they'd prefer an ACTUAL WAR CRIMINAL, actual CORRUPT POLITICIAN, evil person to get elected just because she's not a white male and because she's a woman. And she actually IS racist, 'super predators' comment anyone? 'They all look the same' comment? Just off the top of my head and I'm no political factchecker.

He's a badass who did his best and nobody else bothered to help him. People are still bitter years after her fair loss in an election. It's amazing how some people can say what they say about Trump and in the same breath all but admit they'd prefer an ACTUAL WAR CRIMINAL, actual CORRUPT POLITICIAN, evil person to get elected just because she's not a white male and because she's a woman. And she actually IS racist, 'super predators' comment anyone? 'They all look the same' comment? Just off the top of my head and I'm no political factchecker.

??? That was a criticism of Gowdy not an endorsement of clinton.

1 sentence on topic, 1 paragraph about not voting clinton.

I would think the guy who exonerated her wouldnt be popular, but here you are.

??? That was a criticism of Gowdy not an endorsement of clinton.

1 sentence on topic, 1 paragraph about not voting clinton.

I would think the guy who exonerated her wouldnt be popular, but here you are.

Who exonerated her? Certainly not Gowdy. He ripped into her during her testimony, at least from what I recall.

I was just thinking Team Trump needed a bad boy blonde with a hip haircut. Which one will Trey rock for the US Tour?

DU5KKWPUMAABDBZ.jpg
For this consigliere type role I'd definitely go with #10.

My mental image of him is this, but yelling "Benghazi" at the end.

Well spoken and very rational. For a conservative he's pretty objective

These hard lefties on Sherdog are very ravenous over attacking anyone not left or progressive. They were cool with how Obama and Hillary handled Benghazi and are still mad Hillary got owned in the election.

Could you imagine wanting to elect someone like Hillary after how Benghazi went? Delusions.

Another part of the team big on cooperation and lack of obstruction. He should be able to get trump to cooperate.

It's terrible Hillary wasn't held accountable for her negligence there, but that wasn't from Gowdy's lack of trying. He would love nothing more than justice for those Americans killed in Benghazi but smacking Hillary around in a hearing isn't going to do it by itself.

Who exonerated her? Certainly not Gowdy. He ripped into her during her testimony, at least from what I recall.

Yet he failed to find anything that would actually stick despite being the one responsible, weird.

Doesn’t the GOP have a necromancer on staff to resurrect Roy Cohn?

Back