Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

They like him because he’s an aggressive partisan legal warrior, strong background as a prosecutor, with significant personal insight into the administration’s preferred talking point, Hillary Clinton.

Some of his past statements appear at odds with the President’s response to the impeachment inquiry, but generally Trump hasn’t ever held any consistent positions himself, so asking for a flip flop from his attorneys is all in line with expectations.

Apparently Gowdy is married to a former beauty queen from South Carolina. She’s got some mileage on her but you can tell she was very attractive in her youth. I think that goes a long way with Trump.

Last edited:
I was just thinking Team Trump needed a bad boy blonde with a hip haircut. Which one will Trey rock for the US Tour?

DU5KKWPUMAABDBZ.jpg

#4 looks like Ellen Degeneres taking enough T to grow facial hair

They like him because he’s an aggressive partisan legal warrior, strong background as a prosecutor, with significant personal insight into the administration’s preferred talking point, Hillary Clinton.

Some of his past statements appear at odds with the President’s response to the impeachment inquiry, but generally Trump hasn’t ever held any consistent positions himself, so asking for a flip flop from his attorneys is all in line expectations.

Apparently Gowdy is married to a former beauty queen from South Carolina. She’s got some mileage on her but you can tell she was very attractive in her youth. I think that goes a long way with Trump.
Just googled. They married in '89. First and only wife.
5c59c90d4b1af.image.jpg

Beautiful wholesome nuclear family. Looks like he won at life. I can see why the "progressives" seethe with hate every time he's mentioned.

5c59c90d4b1af.image.jpg

Beautiful wholesome nuclear family. Looks like he won at life. I can see why the "progressives" seethe with hate every time he's mentioned.

Lol at seething. We laugh.

5c59c90d4b1af.image.jpg

Nice family but he's still a partisan. At best he just wanted to stick his head in the sand regarding Russian interference and just move on without addressing the problem. Quite a departure from the Benghazi hearings but maybe that's just a coincidence.

I was just thinking Team Trump needed a bad boy blonde with a hip haircut. Which one will Trey rock for the US Tour?

DU5KKWPUMAABDBZ.jpg

These pictures were all taken over the same weekend, too.

Nice family but he's still a partisan. At best he just wanted to stick his head in the sand regarding Russian interference and just move on without addressing the problem. Quite a departure from the Benghazi hearings but maybe that's just a coincidence.

Actually Gowdy was on record as saying there was no question that Russia interfered or at least attempted to interfere with the election. The extent of how much and who was involved would come out with Mueller's report (at the time).

Actually Gowdy was on record as saying there was no question that Russia interfered or at least attempted to interfere with the election. The extent of how much and who was involved would come out with Mueller's report (at the time).
When I saw him he was saying we should just drop it and move on because it was dividing the country. Not really taking into account we're here by Trump's own actions and willingness to act beyond the confines of the law and that it's Trump himself demonizing the left to rally his base around him. Now he's Trump's lawyer so any benefit of the doubt about his intentions just went up in smoke.

Yet he failed to find anything that would actually stick despite being the one responsible, weird.

Why is Clinton innocent until proven guilty when Trump and so many others aren't? No one has ever actually gone after and investigated her. If Gowdy did hold back then screw him too. I'm sick of political corruption, actual political corruption, not smokescreens.

These hard lefties on Sherdog are very ravenous over attacking anyone not left or progressive. They were cool with how Obama and Hillary handled Benghazi and are still mad Hillary got owned in the election.

Could you imagine wanting to elect someone like Hillary after how Benghazi went? Delusions.

They no longer surprise me but speaking against their ideas when encountering them always reminds me what's at stake if they win the culture war of sorts.

Back