Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

Then it should have been handled years ago. What Biden did while HE was IN OFFICE was wrong too. But eh there's no way you'll ever admit he did wrong.

What Biden did or did not do years ago with bipartisan, international support, and support of anti-corruption activists within Ukraine itself has nothing to do with what the current sitting President is doing today with the office.

What Biden did or did not do years ago with bipartisan, international support, and support of anti-corruption activists within Ukraine itself has nothing to do with what the current sitting President is doing today with the office.

Eh yeah they're separate issues but I'm gonna still not let Biden off the hook though. Thanks for the offer.

Eh yeah they're separate issues but I'm gonna still not let Biden off the hook though. Thanks for the offer.

I never said let Biden off the hook. He's already falling behind Warren because of this. Not to mention he isn't holding any office and hasn't for years.

The crimes of the current sitting President who is actively using his office to both commit crimes and obstruct Congress from investigating those crimes is a far more pressing issue than what Joe Biden did years ago on behalf of Congress, the administration, and the international community.

I never said let Biden off the hook. He's already falling behind Warren because of this. Not to mention he isn't holding any office and hasn't for years.

The crimes of the current sitting President who is actively using his office to both commit crimes and obstruct Congress from investigating those crimes is a far more pressing issue than what Joe Biden did years ago on behalf of Congress, the administration, and the international community.

Well there's this thing called an election next November. Could maybe start to focus on that more instead of the same cheap tactics and 'resistance' as the past two or three years. Unless you're scared of losing the election.

Well there's this thing called an election next November. Could maybe start to focus on that more instead of the same cheap tactics and 'resistance' as the past two or three years. Unless you're scared of losing the election.

There is nothing cheap about investigating and prosecuting crimes of the sitting President.

If anything it's an even more vital endeavor than any election we'll ever have.

The President is not and will not become a King. He is not above the law.

When I saw him he was saying we should just drop it and move on because it was dividing the country. Not really taking into account we're here by Trump's own actions and willingness to act beyond the confines of the law and that it's Trump himself demonizing the left to rally his base around him. Now he's Trump's lawyer so any benefit of the doubt about his intentions just went up in smoke.

That's a pretty extreme judgement on Gowdy for joining the legal team of a politician who has different political views than you.

I'm trying to calculate how long he kept his family waiting outside while he changed outfits a dozen times; finally deciding on tucking his shirt sleeves over his fleece sleeves and wearing his glasses over this hat.

I can actually seeing him going solo to a Backstreet Boys concert right after this, being all like:

BrilliantNervousHound-size_restricted.gif

You couldn’t look worse for a family photo.

I look at that photo and think “hey who’s that guy kid with his sunglasses outside his winter hat”

Fuck, how many circle jerk threads do you guys need?

Fuck, how many circle jerk threads do you guys need?

glenwo started this thread...

And he is actually more clueless and belligerently partisan than you, which is kind of mind boggling actually.

I still can’t believe anyone with principles would join trumps corrupt legal team. Butttt we are talking about republicans and they don’t have one actual value or any ethics at all.

Remember trumps old lawyer who he loved for many many years went to prison. Lol

I guess you believe Trump is guilty and he never will be found guilty. Keep up them investigations, maybe try one with a lick of truth to it though. There's gotta be something. Some shred of racist proof or collusion or anything. With Clinton it's right there in the open and no one will touch her.
You're such a dork. Do you even realize you're talking out of both sides of your mouth? <{Heymansnicker}>

Just because you think someone is guilty doesn’t mean they are. First Hillary, now Biden. I wish you had the same conviction about Republicans who actually did things wrong.

Trey has to be the strangest looking mofo-human(?) I've ever seen.

Back