Social BREAKING: Trey Gowdy Hired, Joins Trump Legal Team

I'm not ignoring your points. You said that Trump and Justice Kavanaugh were deemed guilty without evidence or trial... but neither of them are in jail. So it's just a bad point.

The current will of the American people is to have Trump impeached, support for his impeachment is higher than Clinton's and even Nixon's.

All I know is I wouldn't accept his impeachment and neither would a lot of people. We're sick of this and we don't seem to be counted in your polls.

And people absolutely believe and believed Trump and kavanaugh guilty until proven innocent. The burden is on them to prove their innocence, whereas it isn't on Clinton at all for example. Or Biden. This whole Ukraine thing started to deflect from Hunter Biden and Creepy Joe.

It's not fair until she's convicted.... <puh-lease75>

Could say the same towards you and the left wanting to burn Trump at the stake for not being black or a woman. That's why everyone's so pissed. It's insane. And you are all still failing, that's the best part. You're losing. *insert shitty gif*

All I know is I wouldn't accept his impeachment and neither would a lot of people. We're sick of this and we don't seem to be counted in your polls.

And people absolutely believe and believed Trump and kavanaugh guilty until proven innocent. The burden is on them to prove their innocence, whereas it isn't on Clinton at all for example. Or Biden. This whole Ukraine thing started to deflect from Hunter Biden and Creepy Joe.

trump could fire pence and put Putin in as Vice President and you still would be singing the same tune. Which is why nobody takes you guys seriously anymore: you are to be ridiculed and shunned away from people who actually believe what they see and use their brains

You are counted in the polls, you're just in the ever decreasing minority that disapproves.

You believe, and still believe, that Hillary is guilty.. after she was proven innocent repeatedly and despite years of blatantly partisan investigations conducted by Gowdy himself.

So I don't care about your whinging here really.

trump could fire pence and put Putin in as Vice President and you still would be singing the same tune. Which is why nobody takes you guys seriously anymore: you are to be ridiculed and shunned away from people who actually believe what they see and use their brains

Yeah and you idiots could elect Ilhan Omar president and have her appoint Al Baghdadi as vice president and your opinions wouldn't change either. You'd be proud.

You are counted in the polls, you're just in the ever decreasing minority that disapproves.

You believe, and still believe, that Hillary is guilty.. after she was proven innocent repeatedly and despite years of blatantly partisan investigations conducted by Gowdy himself.

So I don't care about your whinging here really.

And you believe that Trump is guilty despite us being on, what, investigation three now? Nothing. Failure.

Is that his meth head tough guy look?
I'm trying to calculate how long he kept his family waiting outside while he changed outfits a dozen times; finally deciding on tucking his shirt sleeves over his fleece sleeves and wearing his glasses over this hat.

I can actually seeing him going solo to a Backstreet Boys concert right after this, being all like:

BrilliantNervousHound-size_restricted.gif

And you believe that Trump is guilty despite us being on, what, investigation three now? Nothing. Failure.

I believe Trump is guilty because he and his lawyer admitted to it. LOL

Their defense isn't that they didn't do it and it's all a lie.

Their defense is literally yeah we did it and so what?

Admitted to what?

They openly admitted to digging around Ukraine for dirt on Biden. This is illegal for the President to do.

We have multiple witnesses from the intelligence community and state department that verify this.

That's not even getting into the fact that he used military aid that was approved bipartisanly as leverage.

Since then he refused to adhere to a Congressional subpoena. I know your history is probably weak, but that's what got Nixon impeached.

I believe Trump is guilty because he and his lawyer admitted to it. LOL

Their defense isn't that they didn't do it and it's all a lie.

Their defense is literally yeah we did it and so what?

their defense is, ya we did it, but the president is above the law so he can do anything he wants.

They openly admitted to digging around Ukraine for dirt on Biden. This is illegal for the President to do.

We have multiple witnesses from the intelligence community and state department that verify this.

That's not even getting into the fact that he used military aid that was approved bipartisanly as leverage.

Since then he refused to adhere to a Congressional subpoena. I know your history is probably weak, but that's what got Nixon impeached.

Lmao strange how all of this cropped up after attention started being paid to Biden's activities and his sons activities in Ukraine.

In b4 he asks you for proof, you provide the quote and then he says, that’s not proof

Lmao strange how all of this cropped up after attention started being paid to Biden's activities and his sons activities in Ukraine.

The only reason attention started being paid to Biden's activities is BECAUSE Trump was illegally using the office of President to investigate his rivals.

This is an old story that was reported on years ago.

This is low level deflection. But Biden lol

ok fine, let’s agree Biden is a criminal, literally Hitler. What you think about Trump breaking the law?

The only reason attention started being paid to Biden's activities is BECAUSE Trump was illegally using the office of President to investigate his rivals.

This is an old story that was reported on years ago.

Then it should have been handled years ago. What Biden did while HE was IN OFFICE was wrong too. But eh there's no way you'll ever admit he did wrong.

This is low level deflection. But Biden lol

ok fine, let’s agree Biden is a criminal, literally Hitler. What you think about Trump breaking the law?

Funny how you don't want to discuss Biden being a criminal but you mock someone not wanting to discuss Trump 24/7? You guys are the ones who portray HIM as literally Hitler.

Back