Crime Breaking: Democratic politician and CNN commentator Andrew Gillum involved in meth OD at a hotel.

Umm, he was exposed to Coronavirus. So he's trying to keep from possibly exposing others while working.

Not Quite.

That was before he'd known about the CPAC contact.

He himself was vomiting in the bathroom from the result of drinking too much. There is no allegation that Gillum himself was using any illegal drugs.

Regardless, I bring up Donald Trump because his supporters have shown they do not care about the law. So this shouldn’t bother them. It seems a bit hypocritical to only care when democrats break the law or engage in immoral behavior.

But you just said there's no allegation of Gillum doing drugs. Your opinion is that Trump supporters don't care about laws. If Gillum didn't break a law, where's the hypocrisy?

Apparently one of his buddies is known as "honey hammock".

honeyhammock

He himself was vomiting in the bathroom from the result of drinking too much. There is no allegation that Gillum himself was using any illegal drugs.

Regardless, I bring up Donald Trump because his supporters have shown they do not care about the law. So this shouldn’t bother them. It seems a bit hypocritical to only care when democrats break the law or engage in immoral behavior.
You brought up Trump because you're a TDS asshole. Fuck outta here with that shit. ;)

<Deported1>

He owns the old "National Wrestling Alliance" promotion now.

For some reason, perhaps vocal, I just can't see Billy Corgan as being involved in pro wrestling.

But hey, it'd be damn funny if he tried to ole' Vince Mcmahon you're fired bit, sounding like Chace from HR.

You brought up Trump because you're a TDS asshole. Fuck outta here with that shit. ;)

<Deported1>

Hopefully Gillam and Ted Haggard can create a DEM/GOP alliance based on the merits of gay sex and meth.

Then they can call George W Bush every tuesday like Haggard did as his "spiritual advisor" and annoy the hell out of the dipshit demon.

"I'm tryin' to paint my feet in the bath now!!"

something something deep state
drugged and left him there to remove him from the political picture

For some reason, perhaps vocal, I just can't see Billy Corgan as being involved in pro wrestling.

But hey, it'd be damn funny if he tried to ole' Vince Mcmahon you're fired bit, sounding like Chace from HR.

I'm still waiting for a "Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a Cage" match.

Rum, Sodomy and The Glass.

Another, this one not mine.
The Battle for Florida (August-2018)

Oh, look, you didn't even have to go 10 posts deep to find one of the usual suspects playing the race card!

It took less then 24 hours for the first racist slip up.

Meanwhile....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis
Wikipedia said:
Following his inauguration, DeSantis has sought an increase in bipartisanship within the state legislature and implemented various reforms in regards to the environment, drug policy, and the state budget; he allocated $2.5 billion for water resource projects including 360 million for Everglades projects,[2] urged the legislature to support the use of smokeable medical cannabis,[3] supported budget increases and appointed several Democrats to positions in his cabinet, moves that surprised both parties and drew praise from lawmakers and the media, with DeSantis telling the Tampa Bay Times that he was "basically doing what I said I was going to do."[4][5][6][7] A February 2019 Public Opinion Research poll indicated a 64% approval, and a 24% disapproval rating for DeSantis,[8] while a March 2019 Quinnipiac University poll found 59% and 17%, respectively, making him one of the most popular governors in the country.[9][10]

Thank God Florida didn't fall for race-baiting bullshitters like this, and chose the right man, the right party.

Back