International German-Israeli singer admits he lied when accusing hotel of antisemitism in a video that went viral - Jewish Jussie is born!

PEDS Help me Post

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

German-Israeli singer admits he lied when accusing hotel of antisemitism in a video that went viral​

A German-Israeli singer who claimed he had been turned away from a hotel in the eastern German city of Leipzig because he was wearing a Star of David pendant, admitted Tuesday during a defamation trial against him that he had made up the story.

The proceedings against Gil Ofarim for defamation and false accusation at a district court in Leipzig were subsequently dropped following his surprising confession, German news agency dpa reported.

The 41-year-old Ofarim must pay a fine of 10,000 euros ($10,950), and he apologized to the hotel manager who was a co-plaintiff in the case.

“The allegations are true,” Ofarim said during the sixth trial day, dpa reported.

“I would like to apologize to you," he said, addressing the hotel manager. "I am sorry.”

The hotel manager accepted the apology, dpa reported.

Dpa’s report didn’t say whether he explained why he made up the accusation.

Ofarim had accused the Leipzig hotel of antisemitism in October 2021 in a video that quickly went viral on social media.

Jewish Jussie is born!

I guess Israelis are the new Black Lives Matters!

Last edited:
Definitely the same level of Jussie, cool story Adolph

German-Israeli singer admits he lied when accusing hotel of antisemitism in a video that went viral​

A German-Israeli singer who claimed he had been turned away from a hotel in the eastern German city of Leipzig because he was wearing a Star of David pendant, admitted Tuesday during a defamation trial against him that he had made up the story.

The proceedings against Gil Ofarim for defamation and false accusation at a district court in Leipzig were subsequently dropped following his surprising confession, German news agency dpa reported.

The 41-year-old Ofarim must pay a fine of 10,000 euros ($10,950), and he apologized to the hotel manager who was a co-plaintiff in the case.

“The allegations are true,” Ofarim said during the sixth trial day, dpa reported.

“I would like to apologize to you," he said, addressing the hotel manager. "I am sorry.”

The hotel manager accepted the apology, dpa reported.

Dpa’s report didn’t say whether he explained why he made up the accusation.

Ofarim had accused the Leipzig hotel of antisemitism in October 2021 in a video that quickly went viral on social media.

Jewish Jussie is born!

I guess Israelis are the new Black Lives Matters!
You missed out on a chance to call him "Jewssie"😂😂😂

Hasidim but I don’t believe em!
tenor.gif

Lol. You know TS’ dick shot up to a full on erection when he read this story and was like “I knew I was right in hating the Jews! I can’t wait to post this on Sherdog!”

The really sad thing is with both this and the Jussie case, it makes people with those racist tendencies doubt it or downplay it when people really are the victims. TS is exactly that kind of person that will see a thread weeks from now about some antisemitic violence and repost this story and say “oh yeah just like this guy?”

Lol. You know TS’ dick shot up to a full on erection when he read this story and was like “I knew I was right in hating the Jews! I can’t wait to post this on Sherdog!”

The really sad thing is with both this and the Jussie case, it makes people with those racist tendencies doubt it or downplay it when people really are the victims. TS is exactly that kind of person that will see a thread weeks from now about some antisemitic violence and repost this story and say “oh yeah just like this guy?”
Typing a paragraph to defend the guys who made the false allegations.

Let’s not focus on the crimes committed only how it can help the boogie man.

- Dude almost ruined another person life. There's should be a mutualk combat rules, like in the time of the school. After that you shake hands

I'm Adolph for posting this story?

You could at least learn how to spell his name if you're going to use it as an insult. Go back to Sesame Street you illiterate toddler.

Typing a paragraph to defend the guys who made the false allegations.

Let’s not focus on the crimes committed only how it can help the boogie man.

Oh trust me, they can't help themselves from being massive hypocrites. I bet he was all over the Jussie story when it came out and I bet he'd go nuts if I called him a racist for it..... even though that's exactly what this brainless amoeba is trying to say to me lmao

Back